Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 134 of 134 Replies

Interesting :) Thank you. I really wonder what is up with me, I felt like I am getting a cold, then not, then again, then not... So random...

User Image

6 years ago

Congrats kmr! Thanks for posting your symptoms. That's really helpful.

So many ladies on here seem to get their BFP and disappear off the site. I think it's helpful to read about BFP experiences so thank you again!. Hope your line gets darker on Sunday. Keep us updated.

6 years ago

I did not have any symptoms before getting my BFP. I just tested because AF was due in a couple days. My last pregnancy I had a cold the week of O and the week after, so not sure what was symptoms of pregnancy and what was the cold. Good luck to all of you still waiting to test.

6 years ago

So I took the month off from temping. It was difficult, but nice to focus on just myself and my husband. But my period is due in 2 days and of course I'm hopeful, but feel like I'm out this month too. This is our 5th cycle ttc, and since we conceived our last with no problem it is discouraging (of course that was 9 years ago!). I told hubby if we aren't pg by the end of our next cycle the following step is SA.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo