Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 134 Replies | Last Page

@110114 I temped after my loss and had a detectable temp shift and positive OPK so I believe I ovulated. Had a 9 day LP. I started taking Maca root almost immediately after and I hope that that's help regulate my hormones back to somewhat normal. I suspect I'll ovulate around CD 13-19, I sometimes vary from 26-36 days so could even be a tad later.

@blondeone GL!!! I hope you caught a sticky eggy this month!

AFM my temps are fluctuating between 2 different temps and just anxiously waiting to ovulate and BDing every other day. Not much will be new until I ovulate lol.

6 years ago • Post starter

I am going to try to hold off until the 29th to test. that should put me 11dpo. It is also the day we fly out for our vacation. We are doing an Alaskan cruise and I am really excited. Celebrating our 5 year anniversary which was on the 9th of June. Our DS is staying with my parents for the week, so it should be very relaxing.

6 years ago

@blondeone I hope you get the bfp you're after. Keep us updated x

User Image

6 years ago

Had some sharp twinges by right lower hip that I'm hoping may be ovulation pain. No + OPK yet but maybe tonight or tomorrow will be. How's everyone else doing?

I'm 7dpo now, ttc#2. #1 is 9 years old. This is my 4th month ttc.
So far this month my boobies are sensitive, I have heartburn, and was super weepy this morning. Best Wishes to everyone!

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies. No updates from me. I'm cd8 today. Not due ovulation until around cd15

User Image

6 years ago

12dpo and I'm driving myself crazy. I've never texted positive for pregnancy before 13dpo... Google is my own worst enemy.

What do you guys do to stay sane-ish at the end of the TWW

6 years ago

@love2bemommy The TWW is torture! I usually just obsess but I also work so that helps keep my mind off of it. I avoid testing by making sure I just don't POAS with FMU so then I don't bother lol.

Love2bmommy unfortunately last month was my 1st cycle TTC. I became a POAS addict and spent an actual fortune on hpts. I most certainly won't be doing the same this cycle.

User Image

6 years ago

I have hearburn like crazy at 8dpo. It's wierd, and I'm trying not to freak myself out.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo