Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 134 Replies | Last Page

Welcome love bug! I really despite the TWW and mine is just starting! Luckily work will distract me.

6 years ago • Post starter

@claire welcome to the chat. Your symptoms sound very reassuring. Good luck when you test on Saturday. Sending you lots of baby dust & sticky vibes.

@luvbug. Welcome back. You're due af the same day as me. Although I am 3dpo today. I've been getting right lower abdo twinges this afternoon. Very bizarre.

User Image

6 years ago

@Kmr1986 and @Tashuurr Thanks for the welcome!

@Tashuurr I had unexplained headaches that came and went 3dpo and I didn't need to take anything for it. That's strange for me because I get migraines and when I get a headache I have to take something. There is never " a going and coming" and then just stopping on its own without intervention.

So, I remember with my third pregnancy in 2012 that my nipples got darker fairly quick before I got a BFP. Maybe this time my body is saying something with the unusual headaches. Today I'm 5dpo and the headaches are coming and going again. Just started this afternoon at 4:30pm though. I did get a break from them yesterday (4dpo).

It's funny what we can pay attention to when we are anxious and anticipating pregnancy.

When are you planning to POS? Some are doing it at 8dpo. I think I will just grab a bunch of dollar store test and POS every other day starting at 8dpo. Although I know it might take longer. Like I said before, the last time I got BFP at 17dpo.

6 years ago

@luvbug this is my 2nd cycle TTC. Last cycle I was a poas addict. I spent a small fortune on hpt. This. Both I cannot be so lavish and I don't feel as anxious about it. I will not test until I miss af. Plus af is due 14th and I move house 15th so I will be living with oh & don't want him to think I'm a weirdo with lots of hpts testing every night haha

User Image

6 years ago

I do have a small dilemma. I have not disclosed to friends/family that oh and I have started TTC. This weekend is one of my close friends bday and she has arranged a night out for her bday. I can't not go as it's a close friend and usually I wouldn't miss a night out. But I'll be 8dpo and don't want to risk drinking if potentially pg. however with my previous pregnancy I was out partying a few days before I found out.
I mean I could buy my own drinks but I know she'll spot if I'm only on the pop. Any advice?

User Image

6 years ago

Tashurr,
I had this problem when I was 9 wks pregnant and at a work function that I didn't want them to know I was pregnant yet - and I was a notorious drinker.

I made excuses to go to the bar and drink "vodka tonics with extra lime" all night - which I had told the bartender to make them club soda lime and not say anything.

Yes, I got the idea from How I Met your Mother lol.

Other tricks I used was milking a single glass of white wine and telling people it was my second, third, etc.

However, that was when I was already pregnant. You aren't yet and I've never had a doctor yet, my RE, my OB, no one, who didn't say "Drink till it's pink". Unless you have a positive pregnancy test, a drink or two isn't going to hurt anything - and shoot, plenty of people get pregnant from drunken nights lol. My first son - I was 21 and went to a party and drank quite a few. I had a two day hangover that was brutal - That's how I knew I was pregnant. I got a positive on the second day. My kid was fine :)

6 years ago

We'll, you could always say that your cleansing and staying away from alcohol as apart of the 10-day cleanse. Good friends won't pressure you to drink and it's a good idea to stay away from drinking when TTC as well as caffeine. At 8dpo your baby could be implanted and your body needs to be healthy. Look up any reasonable 10-day cleanse and go with that!

6 years ago

Tashuurr, I would recommend getting a drink and barely sip on it all night. I did that when I was early in my last pregnancy and no one really paid much attention to how much I was drinking.

How is everyone doing? Anyone testing yet?

I'm 8 DPO today and gave in and tested this morning with (of course) a BFN. I have a ton of cheap Wondfo strips so I'll probably keep testing until AF comes.

6 years ago

I'm just 1 dpo so will be about 1 1/2 weeks until testing.

6 years ago • Post starter

I'll start testing on 7/7 at 8dpo and every other day until 7/14. I keep reading about BFP's after BD five days befor O, but I don't know. With my last three pregnancies the first was like two days before and the day of O(my second and third) and all three girls.

I read that if you BD on the day you O that its a better chance of having a boy because male sperm die off faster. Any thoughts? Anyone get a boy by DD really early?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo