Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 134 Replies | Last Page

Sarah1828 when are you due af?

I'm cd11 today. My fertile days start tomorrow and not seeing OH until Wednesday. And then feet that not seeing him again until Saturday. Not holding out much luck for conceiving this month.

User Image

6 years ago

@sarahh1828, heartburn sounds like a good symptom! Especially if it's odd for you to have. Last time I was pregnant I had crazy heartburn.

@Tashuurr, there's still a chance for you. Maybe not as high as usual since you won't be BDing frequently, but sperm can live for a long time.

@love2bmommy, it's so hard to stay sane during the TWW. I find I become obsessed with HPTs, especially toward the end. Not really taking them a lot, but I love looking at the gallery on here...I don't know why. Any news? Have you tested yet?

AFM, I finally got my solid smiley face, which indicated peak fertility, over the weekend. I was starting to feel like I would never see that symbol! 1 DPO today, and praying for a miracle. The earliest I'll test is the 9th, but I might try and hold out longer depending on the symptoms. I only have two HPTs at home, and I'm hoping I won't have to run out and buy anymore.

How're you all doing? Good luck and

User Image

6 years ago

I'm slowly watching my OPK strips get closer to positive. I should have a positive either today or tomorrow. Then my temp shift will tell me when ovulation actually happened.

6 years ago • Post starter

I am 11dpo now, and AF is due tomorrow. Had a temp drop to baseline this morning though, so I think she's on her way.
Wierd, maybe I'll have to go see my MD about this random heartburn.

6 years ago

Sarahh - sorry to hear a drop. Perhaps it will still come back up.

AFM, I tested this morning, and of course negative. I knew it was too early as I am only 8 DPO, but i couldn't help myself. I got a positive with my last at 10 DPO, so I am going to at least wait 2 more days to test. I just want to know already. I wish the 2ww was shorter.

6 years ago

@110114 yeah you're right but still think the chances are slim to Kobe

@blondeone the dreaded TWW is awful! I hope you get the bfp you're waiting for

User Image

6 years ago

@sarah hope af stays away for you. Maybe the slight bbt drop is a one off

User Image

6 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm CD #19 today. I finally had a +OPK yesterday so I am thinking that I will probably ovulate today but will confirm tomorrow if there is a temp shift.

Now on to the TWW. My goal is to stay positive and not get too obsessed with symptoms and early testing. I tend to get my hopes and start testing early and then start feeling disappointed and emotionally exhausted by the time AF comes.

Fingers crossed blondeone love2bemommy and everyone else that will be testing in the next few days! Would love to see some good news! Keep us updated.

6 years ago

Hi i just joined. Im 3dpo. Tww anxiety made me join. Ha ha. I did all the right things at the right time this cycle so, we shall see. Test on july 7th

6 years ago

@elle. When are you due af?

@serenab23 sending you lots of baby dust in your TWW. Welcome to the group. Is this your 1st cycle TTC?

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo