Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 134 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone! Congrats to everyone who has gotten their bfp already! My fiancé and I are trying for #1 and I'm 11dpo. Trying to wait for as long as I can to test lol not sure how much longer I can hold out. Found three spots on my undies at 8dpo and haven't? had anything since. Hopefully it's implantation and I get to join the March babies club ????

Good luck to everyone!

6 years ago

Hello ladies,

This is my 12th month of TTC for #1. I'm 27 (well, I will be next month) and fiance is 28.i am feeling quite down about the whole thing at the moment. Also I'm on 5 d.p.o..

Anyway, baby dust to all.

XX

6 years ago

After some insanely dark opk's I'm finally 3dpo, ovulation is confirmed and I'm set to start progesterone and prednisone. Trying to wait until 14dpo, but I'm going on vacation 9-12 dpo so I may sneak a test or two with me while I'm gone. I'm not feeling overly optimistic, but I can't bring myself to stop trying yet.
to everyone still chasing a

User Image

6 years ago

Yay for ovulation brownsugar!!! I just got my positive OPK so just waiting for temps to confirm I ovulated.

How's everyone else doing? Anyone else close to testing?

6 years ago • Post starter

@shortninja. Welcome to the chat. Sending you lots of when do you plan on offish testing?

@calvingirl welcome back to the chat. I haven't undertaken any fertility aids so it will be interesting to see how you get on. I'm hoping the hsg infusion gives you the results you want. Also sending you lots of
When will you do your 1st poas?

@goth237 sending you lots of for this cycle. you'll have a bfp to share with us.

@brownsugar.

User Image

6 years ago

I'm pretty sure ovulation happened late Friday night. So now I've classed yesterday as o day and today I'll be 1dpo. Now the dreaded tww starts. I don't feel as aggy about it this month as I did last. Maybe because I know my oh and I, didn't get to BD as much as I'd like. So chances are a little slim. But you never know what happens. AF is due 14th July. Day before I'm moving house! We'll see what happens

User Image

6 years ago

Hey all,

Congrats to everyone who got a BFP! Seems like there are quite a few so far. Hopefully we see a lot more.

AFM, 8 DPO today. The earliest I'll test is this coming Sunday, but that's only if my symptoms increase. Otherwise I'll try to hold off until Wednesday (7/12) or later. Give AF lots of time to show. Sometimes I think I'm having PG-related symptoms (increased itchiness, headaches, exhaustion, tingling bbs, mild cramps, lower back pain), but I'm really trying to stay level-headed. I guess I'm kind of a closet symptom spotter because I DO spot symptoms, but I try to tell myself I don't lol.

I hope everyone else is having a good TWW or wait for the O.

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks Tashur and Ellebee, no I just found out I had a blocked tube at the HSG. She said it could be spasming though because of where it looked like it was blocked. She didn't seem that concerned (as I was!) and said, Oh well, You only need one anyway. Your right one is fine.

When I was being monitored, I tended to ovulate from the right every month anyway which makes me thing that the left tube as been blocked for ages and my body has been compensating.

I'm 4/5dpo today and since Ovulation, I have had the worst cramps and spotting after sex! It's very weird for me. I'm hoping it's a good sign. I haven't been BBTing this month, but for kicks, I took my temp this morning and it wasn't high. I might even still be struggling to ovulate...despite getting a positive LH surge a week ago.

I'm all messed up this cycle. Ugh!! I'll start testing at 9dpo like I usually do, so about Friday/Saturday.

6 years ago

Has only one bad their BFP yet ? My af is due on sat so trying to hold out till then so strange thou I could swear I'm pregnant. Massive sore breast have had for over a week. Feel sick on and off.
Back pain general achy feeling. Got my hormone lump in my breast only ever get it when pregnant.
So fingers crossed x

6 years ago

Hi! I want to join in the fun!! So I am 4 dpo and really nervous. We weren't trying, but we both want another baby and hopefully a boy this time around. We have 3 girls.

I looked at my last TWW entries from 2012 and that was fun! But, I realized that I didn't get a BFP until 17dpo which sucks to have to wait that long. Not even a positive at 14dpo. If I waited that long I would be way past my AF due date which is 7/14. I guess it varies from cycle to cycle and that was 5 years ago. LOL. I just want to POS now!

Wish us luck!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo