Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 134 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for your advice. I'm still in two minds as to whether I'll go but if I do I'll probably have 2 drinks max and mix some pop in between. I drinks mixers. Usually vodka, soda and lime. So can have the soda and lime part and no one will know the difference haha
Oh reckons I should test Saturday morning. But I reckon it would probs be bfn which would t help anyway. :/
We'll see what happens.

User Image

6 years ago

Let us know how the evening goes and have fun!

6 years ago

@lovebug We BD 2 days before ovulation and got a boy and BD 1 day before ovulation and got a girl so I don't hold much stock in that theory lol. It was opposite for us.

6 years ago • Post starter

I will let you know. Thanks ladies.

I'm not sure how much I believe into gender selection with timing for when to bd. I did hear that X chromosome speed die quickly. Typical men ????????

User Image

6 years ago

I got my AF 2 days ago :-(
After only 22 days cycle I think I may have had a chemical pregnancy
But it is what it is. Fingers crossed for next month
Good luck ladies xxxx

6 years ago

@claire. So sorry to hear that af has caught you this cycle. Fingersx for next cycle.

User Image

6 years ago

@claire sorry about AF!

How is everyone else doing?

AFM - I'm 4 dpo and trying to hold out until Friday to test. No major symptoms other than cramping with a backache last night for 15 min or so.

Hi Ladies

I was following in silence and did not comment for I had no waw symptoms

I am glad to announce BFP on 15dpo, I never tested for i did not feel any change in me except yeast infection and I normally have that before AF.

I am so happy, I feel like I am carrying TWINS Girls, fingers crossed

Ladies to you all

6 years ago

Congrats Bhanna! H&H 9 months and hopefully more of us will be joining you soon!

Congrats Bhanna! So exciting! How you were able wait until 15dpo I'll never know because I'm on 5dpo and I already want to start testing. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo