Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 134 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the welcome! :)
I tested this morning and it was BFN. :( First day testing, hoping it's just early. The past two days I have had acid reflex, bloat and gas...hoping it is a good sign for me.

6 years ago

@ZitaMarie what dpo are you again? Remember you're not out until AF shows!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. Af showed today for me... 3 days early. Baby dust to those still waiting for bfp.

User Image

6 years ago

Sorry to hear AF got you, Tashuur! Baby dust for next cycle!

For anyone still following, I got my BFP at 10 dpo!!!! Just gonna make sure it's darker Sunday to really feel I am!

Congrats KMR. So excited to hear. I have moved over to the sister site and set up a March thread there, feel free to join.
H&H 9 months to you

6 years ago

Hi guys,

I am 28 and we are on our #3 cycle ttc.
I do not temp but I used OPKs this cycle.
However I think I have a 32 day cycle (it fluctuates though) and I didn't get to use them until day 17 which promptly showed positive and negative on day 18 so I guess our timing could have worked out this time.
Currently 7 dpo (if we assume the day 17 was o day) and I wonder if it could be this month. Husband thinks so bit he thinks he has super sperm so :D
I have been having heartburn/acid reflux on 6 and 5 dpo which I never have, so strange, and nothing would help it. I also feel like I am catching a cold but on and off, yesterday I felt sick and so tired I literally stayed in bed most of the day (We are on vacation; well I am, dh works here, too ;) )
I really want to test 8dpo, so tomorrow which is probably insane but I am just so scared. We are going to go go karting and I don't wanna drive somehow.

What do you all think?
Is anyone else 7 dpo today?

PS: TMI!!! OMG you guys I was aout to hop in the shower and I see super dark spots on both of my boobs. Now I am really thinking something is going on. Wow, they just appeared over night apparently (I sleep in a sports bra so idk exactly...) I wanna show the husband but I am afraid I sent him a picture and it pops up on his phone when someone is around in the office... haha

User Image

6 years ago

I'll see you there blondeone!!!

Congrats KMR and Blondeone :D YAY!
Do you want to quickly share your TTC Success Stories? I mean in retrospect it might be easier to tell which was unusual or a symptom, isk?

User Image

6 years ago

@annarochester

3-5 dpo cramping with backache
6 dpo-now tender bbs
9/10 dpo sore throat but only in morning when waking up
9 dpo AF type cramps for 15 min (implantation?)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo