Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 134 Replies | Last Page

Welcome and congrats @Bhanna wishing and a H&H 9months.
How many cycles TTC were you?

Yesterday was the day of the girlie night out.
I was 7dpo and I did a test (FRER)with fmu which was a bfn.
I did go out and I had 2 glasses of wine. Woke with a terrible head like I drank 2 bottles of wine haha

User Image

6 years ago

10 dpo here. I'm seeing vffl everywhere and I know it's in my head and I'm depressed about it.

Ugh. Why do I do this to myself every month.

6 years ago

What's vffl? Probably dumb question. I can't work out the anagram haha

User Image

6 years ago

I believe it's "very faint faint line"

6 years ago

Has anyone with their BFP bad their blood beta HCG tests done yet? Mine have been 438 at 17 dpo, 1241 at 19 dpo, and today was 12,638 at 24 dpo. My first ultrasound will be next week. Stick, baby, stick!!

6 years ago

Don't know why I tested today. FMU at 11dpo and still nothing. Not even a vffl. Lol! I quit testing until Friday. I have one test left. I'm not buying anymore. I might wait until two days after AF if I miss it. I am so tired of not seeing anything there!!!!!

Ok, I feel a little better now. It's just their so much to think about if I am and I really want to know if I'm pregnant now! I am going to be 40 yrs old in March. This would be completely out of left field and I am going out of town for two weeks on Saturday which means I'll be hiding my pregnancy from my mother for two weeks who has a nose like a bloodhound. I always have morning sickness going into the 5 wk. And I'm a little bit anxious and feeling very hormonal.

I mean I had planned to go back to work in the Fall which I can still do, however it changes things a bit. actually a lot! I stayed home with my other three kids and I am going to want to do the same with this one. Which means I'll have to do freelance work from home which I don't mind. But I also know what it's like to be chained to your house.

My husband and I were just starting to make plans to travel a little bit more and I was starting to get full nights of sleep. If there's another baby, he'll be getting the sleep while I'm up sleepwalking, nursing a baby and then getting up at 6 AM to get three kids off to school. I just don't know how I feel about all that. I guess Friday will tell .

6 years ago

Hi girls, I'm 7dpo. Had a migraine at 4am and had the call in sick. I'm wondering if there's a hormone surge occurring? Perhaps it's implantation? Anyone else had this? I am probably clutching at straws.

I usually get mid cycle nausea with a normal cycle, I've not that the nausea yet so was wondering if maybe something is happening? I was convinced I was pregnant last month because I felt sick, however I wasn't so I'm going the other way with the thought process this month.

6 years ago

AF came today so unfortunately I'm moving on to the next cycle. Good luck to everyone, hoping for some BFPs!

6 years ago

@luvbug thanks for clearing that up. You're not out of the running yet. My AF is also due this Friday and im moving house in Saturday. Will see what happens.

@ellebee sorry to hear that af has gotten you this cycle. Good luck with your next one.

@hereshoping do you get migraines usually?

@kmrksmd those blood results look very promising. Have you had any early pg symptoms?

User Image

6 years ago

Herestotrying I'm 7dpo today too! So my plan tombs 8 straight days while my hubby and I were both off work did not work. We got 2 days out of the 8. When you have toddlers it's a lot harder to find the time to be! Hopefully we timed it good but I'm having my doubts. We be on the 30th and the 2nd and I ovulated on the 3rd.

When are you going to test? I'll probably test on 10dpo since that's when I got a bfp the last times.

Hope to start seeing some more bfp this month!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo