Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 134 Replies | Last Page

@Tshauurr my in-laws just came in to town so I will be distracted this week. Plus I'm doing a small painting project (downstairs bathroom) and organizing the garage. I think that will keep me busy so I won't think about it so much.

6 years ago

How can you get a BFP at 10 dpo? Just never can understand why it takes me so long.

Oh, and I noticed that the dollar store test are different. It used to be New Choice and it pick up very early results. Now it's Assured and it's not the same. Not even the same on the control line.

Anyone notice this? I think they did a switch and it might test for a higher level of HCG. Probably a marketing tool to make us go out and buy more tests. I swear and spent $20 already.

Or maybe I'm just not pregnant. But I have no signs of AF which would have included days of spotting by now at least if AF was due on Friday.

6 years ago

How can you get a BFP at 10 dpo? Just never can understand why it takes me so long.

Oh, and I noticed that the dollar store test are different. It used to be New Choice and it pick up very early results. Now it's Assured and it's not the same. Not even the same on the control line.

Anyone notice this? I think they did a switch and it might test for a higher level of HCG. Probably a marketing tool to make us go out and buy more tests. I swear and spent $20 already.

Or maybe I'm just not pregnant. But I have no signs of AF which would have included days of spotting by now at least if AF was due is Friday.

6 years ago

The last time I actually had an inclination that I was pregnant at 7dpo because I had extra ovulation strips and used those. It showed positive on those at 7dpo but not on the pregnancy test until 10dpo. I think it depends on you're cycle length and when implantation takes place. Everyone is different and so is every pregnancy.

I always by the dollar store tests as they are accurate. When I get a positive it is my husband that makes me get an expensive one to double check!

Good luck!

User Image

6 years ago

In case any of you are interested my opk and hcg tests from the last time are posted. You can check them out if you want! I know some people don't think you can tell by an opk but in my case I did!

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! I have never joined one of these before, but thought I would join in on the fun and support! I am 12/13 DPO CD23. Going to test tomorrow. Hoping for our rainbow baby. MC in August and Chemical in December. Baby dust to you all that haven't gotten your BFP!

6 years ago

Welcome ZitaMarie! Hopefully you get your BFP tomorrow! Have you tested at all yet?

@ellebee sorry to hear AF got you but baby dust that next month is your month!

I'm tempted to test Wed at 8 dpo but should wait until Friday lol. I have 10 ic staring at me! Luckily I have work until sat so should be able to hold out.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone. Hope you've all been doing well. Sorry to those who were visited by AF, and congrats to everyone who has had a BFP!

AFM, I tested this past Sunday and got a BFN. I really expected it to be positive. I expect AF any day. If I'm still waiting next Sunday, I'll test again.

I'm getting a little concerned with my irregularity. Last cycle was 46 days. Right now I'm on CD 34, which I guess isn't that odd for me. Normal cycle is a max of 35 days before I was on any medication...I'm probably just worrying over nothing.

Ugh, anyway. GL and baby dust to you all!

User Image

6 years ago

@110014 did you confirm ovulation with temping or just basing on cycle length? Maybe you ovulated later than you thought?

6 years ago • Post starter

@Kmr1986, I used the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation kit this month, so I could have ovulated later than I thought. I have yet to temp. If I'm not pregnant in a couple of cycles, I'll probably start.

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo