Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 640 Replies | Last Page

I was reading in some other forums as I was wondering why I am still getting positive opks. And it dawned on me that my temps didn't drop very low while on my odd mense this month. Wonder if I should go out and buy a hpt. FF has my coverline at 97.5 for last cycle and this cycle I haven't gone under the coverline but one time and barely. Maybe I'm just overthinking things. Maybe I should just stop reading.. lol

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Kelley: I wouldn't put to much thought into the BBT....They can completely stress you out! I have had a couple cycles that would require a dr to scratch their head ;).

9 years ago

Hanna- fx you catch the egg! I'm also on cd 11 today. The fun begins!

Idk- hope your doing better today! So glad to hear DH was so helpful! But don't give up! Just keep believing . Warm hugs coming your way from Michigan!

Kelly- you certainly could give a HPT a try just " for the fun of it" and then u would know. But I like to find reasons to POAS. But last cycle I got 3 positives on a digi OPK so I quit testing because it was kinda making me overthink.

AFM- cd11 today and I got a smiley on my OPK this morning so time to get busy! It's earlier than expected but hopefully now that I've had the HSG a nice healthy Eggy will slide on down and meet up with some studly sperm . Praying it happens for us!! If not, we have a meeting with the RE on the 28th to get a gameplan going for next cycle.

everyone

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Thanks! I'm thinking since my bbt did spike on cd 16 that I did indeed ovulate on cd 15 along with breast soreness. So I think I will wait to poas. LOL

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh my gosh metformin is crazy. I was sick all night at work.
Then today I almost crapped my pants...sorry TMI.
I hope this gets better. I am going to take my first clomid
Dose tommorowð??? I hope it does the trick for me.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly, good luck with the Clomid!! I'm scheduled to start that on my next cycle if this month doesnt pan out. I'm curious to see if you experience additional side effects? Sounds like metformin is already doing a number on you. Dislike!!
Xo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TTClate30's : Thanks for sharing the tip on using Preseed. I used it till level 2 and that worked out fine for us.

I think I already ovulated. I had twinges in my lower stomach last night. It was weird and felt like A throbbing sensation in my lower stomach/uterus and even down there around my vagina. Has anyone felt this before?

We have stopped BDing for now due to unavoidable situation. I just enjoying reading everyone's comments and sharing the same feelings and thoughts together. It really does feel good to know that we are not alone and have the company of all these other great women working through the same scenario, sailing in the same boat.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

@dsinha- I feel the same, I love coming here even to just read the great advice!
I don't know if anyone has tried this, but I am naturally "crunchy" by nature lol. And try to keep thing as natural as possible, well a fellow crunchy momma friend suggested to me to eat/drink pineapple the days leading up to ovulation to help increase the egg white mucus and soften the cervix for a better sperm passage. Well it's my first cycle experimenting with this, I have also kept everything else the same and have only added this to my usual regime. FX it helps :-) plus who doesn't love fresh pineapple, haha.

9 years ago

hanna28 - it is ashame about trying pineapple juice as I am allergic to it but I look forward to your feedback if it helped at all ;-) I never really considered what foods would enhance fertility before just have maintained a balanced diet ;-)

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I guess I'm joining you this month my faint BFP turned into AF this morning. Here's hoping that this month will be our month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo