Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 640 Replies | Last Page

@whileimwaiting- sorry for yoir loss as well. Yes i had blood work testing and so did dh. Everything came Back normal. OB/GYN said it was "just bad luck". Hoping he was right.... Stsying positive this month. Good luck to you

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm on the October band wagon now as well, AF came Sunday just like predicted :-( it's been hard to except it because a September due date was really special to me and we timed everything so perfect last cycle. Oh well I'm staying positive and would be elated to get a BFP this cycle. I just pray hubs is home because he works out of town mon-fri so I do NOT want to miss another fertile window. I'm so sorry to hear of your losses and only hope the very best for all of us. You ladies have been my rock for when my husband just doesn't know what to say or really how I'm feeling. Thank you all so much and buckets of baby dust to all of us!!!!

9 years ago

Well I talk to RE nurse today and RE wants me to come in tomorrow to do an ultrasound and check to see if I am just Oing way late or if the medication isn't working. I am nervous the medicine has stopped working and I will have to go to something else......The Unknown is scary :(

Hoping this is our month!

9 years ago

Hi, ladies. Joining you and moving on from the September board. Got sick with pneumonia and then af showed up yesterday right after a negative test at the dr at 11 DPO. I'm very unsure about my body now. I am getting positive opks, but I'm not even sure that I truly ovulate. And my body decided to clean me out :( I'm really upset because I know some people don't even implant until 12dpo. Ugh. Sorry for the emotions, I'm sure it's just hormones and being sick :)

GL to those going to the dr this month for help, and to all starting!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Hopping over from the September board. CD21 and still no O and no positive OPK for me. Thinking this is an anovulatory cycle since I have them every couple months. Temps are all over the place boooo. Waiting for the damn witch and then starting 1st round of Clomid next cycle! eeeeek, nervous.

FX to everyone. DHs produce their best swimmers in colder weather so maybe we will have luck for those of us in the northern hemisphere right now :)

TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Team- I hope ur right about the swimmers! were almost to the Fertility clinic now for our first appointment.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

GL TTC!!!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

And of course I justgot a positive OPK!! Wahoo!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I'm on cd5 and can't wait to start my opks next week! Hopefully this cycle is positive and sticky! Baby dust baby dust baby dust!!!

9 years ago

Hello ladies me and dh have been ttc for a full year now, prayerfully this year will end with a baby in our arms or at least in my belly. Lol, if not I hate to tell you this but the new year will never happen because I'm not going to let the date change. HELP is 10/13/15 prayers going up and fx for us all. LET'S GET SOME BEANS IN OUR OVENS.

User Image User ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo