Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

41 - 50 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Hello gals,

I feel privileged to be a part of this forum. DH and myself, we are religiously BDing every other day. I hope we get a BFP this cycle. That would mean EDD on 10-05-2015. I am too scared to hope to much and get disappointed.

We are using. Preseed and I have started prenatal vitamins along with BBT charting first thing every morning.

GL to all of you!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Nikki- tomorrow!

AFM-HSG tomorrow and I have tons of anxiety about it. but I will be glad to have it done and over with!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

* Venting * Maybe it's just me but this month's group is not very overall supportive. I have been a part of this site's community for over a year now and every board I have been part of everyone has been interactive and supportive of each other. Feeling ignored on these boards should never be an issue. We are all here to support each other because we are all here for a reason - right?! We all have struggles, worries, dispositions, and feelings. Let's try to support everyone.

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Hi kiki2387,

Yeah it seems that way to me too! I guess it is much of a waiting game to see what will happen in the next couple of weeks.

I see you have an Angel baby as well. Am hoping that will get pregnant hopefully this cycle (after our angel baby left in early December 2014) ;-)

What cycle day are you up to?

9 years ago

ecesweetie1983 thanks for the reply. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way
Sorry to hear about your loss. Yes, we've had 2 m/c, most recently November 2014. Hoping we have some good news coming up soon!
I think I'm around 3dpo. What about yourself?

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

TTC-let us know how hsg goes!

Kiki- i can see what your saying. Were here for you!

AFM I had a rough night last night. DH came
Home in a rotten mood and me spotting with BFN I just
Wanted to melt away. He asked me about my tests
And I said they were negative. He insensitively replied
"I guess it's not meant for us" I just rolled over and
Cried in bed. I am starting medications, my gut feels
Rotten from the metformin and I have no idea how I will
Feel with the clomid ok board. I am getting ready for work now.

Hope you all have a great day!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I think this just seems to be the time that everyone is down and out! It does seem different on this board than all the others I've been on so far!

Holly - Sorry to hear you had to deal with that mood from dh. They don't have a clue how emotional it all is for us. They just get to ask how it is going, they don't have to experience the every day feeling of doubt and depression when that BFN shows up! :(

Kiki - totally agree with the vent. There are a few on here that will be supportive, though! Just a hard time for everyone so far it seems. I'm only on cd 8, so new month really for me. Praying something happens this month! At least you are in your TWW! Keep us updated! I try to look at these boards every day in hopes of keeping in contact with other ladies going through this mess with me! Sorry for your losses :(

ecesweetie - I'm sorry to hear of your losses as well! We haven't even conceived yet, but I would be devastated to go through a loss like that. Praying your baby is looking down on you and you will be blessed with another little love this month!!

dsinha - Sounds like you are on the right track! Have you used preseed before? I've thought about getting some, but haven't heard enough about it yet. Where are you at in your cycle?

kelley - during your TWW! Keep us updated on symptoms!

NikkiN - for you!!!

AFM - CD 8. Not a lot going on yet. I haven't started my opk's because the earliest I got a + was cd 18 I think. I will start them Wednesday, probably, just to be safe. I wish my body would just be normal. I had a 35 day cycle 2 months ago, and my last cycle was 29 days! I only got to 11dpo before I started my period. Praying I even out this month and see everything come together for my first ever BFP with hubby!!

and to all!!

9 years ago

Kiki- so sorry your feeling that way. I've been on these forums for a while and I notice that sometimes things get ignored. In fact, in the sept 2015 forum I aske for people to give me advise of something abs only 1 person replied. But I try not to let it bug me as I know sometimes I am not able to read every comment if I get too far behind. I will try to do better though. I usually check the forums while at work or late at night before bed. But since were venting...what's worse IMO is when someone comes on for the first time, never commenting before, just to say they got a BFP after a month of trying and never hear from them again. I just wanna say, please go brag on CMP as many of us have been trying for a very long time and have had losses and i feel it's extremely insensitive. Ok, I feel better now. I'm off my soapbox.

Holly- i will let u know! I won't get results for a couple weeks but hoping the tech does some talking during the test so I use an idea. I'm extremely anxious right now as test time gets closer. I'm leaving work in about a half hour to head to the hospital. But i will be so relieved when the test is over! Hoping all is clear. I'm so sorry u had a rough night. Hopefully the Clomid works for u and u will get your THB! I got pregnant off my first cycle of Clomid. Sadly that ended in MC but my body reacted to it very well. Hoping the same for u!!

one question for those that have had HSG done...when can we resume BD? I am on CD 9 so ovulation is nearing and I forgot to ask the dr when we're good to go.

Good luck to those waiting for O and those about to test!!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I think nharty is right too...I think we get down for a bit and that's part of it. Not a good excuse but I know for myself, every time I get AF I get depressed and It takes a week or so to snap out of it

9 years ago

Kiki, so sorry you feel that way! I can definitely see what you mean. I know for a lot of ladies they are still early in their October cycle and possibly don't have much to report? I tend to be more active during my TWW which I guess is selfish of me. We are all here for each other, that is for sure! Where are you in your cycle? Do you temp?

Holly! So sorry you hubs had a negative attitude. Boys. They just don't get it sometimes UGH.

TTC, never had HSG, and sorry you were ignored on Sept board!! I don't check in every day and admittedly I don't always get to respond to everyone. You and I have been bouncing around together on these boards for a while and I've got nothing but love for you, babe

AFM, 4dpo and nothing to report! Hope this Monday treats everyone well! I'm excited to indulge in my favorite sport this evening and watch The Bachelor hahahah

Xo
TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo