Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

481 - 490 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Aletheo!!! Thats so exciting
Wishing you a

AFM- 5dpo today. I have no symptoms but I think thats ok for 5dpo. My SIL announced her PG the other day. Feeling happy for her but its a little bittersweet.
I hope that this is the month for us girls!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

One more thing to add. The worst part is me and my DH are the only ones now not pregnancy or who have kids so EVERYONE is bugging us. Sometimes I want to lock myself in my house and watch Seasons of Girls and Sex and the city. I just don't want to talk to anyone.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Wow! So much happens when you don't check the board for a couple days!!

Aletheok!!! Yahoo!!! Congrats and lots and lots of sticky bean dust!!!

Ginabee, hang in there babe!! Sending you lots of love. It ain't over til the witch comes but I know that 10dpo feeling! ugh :/

Holly (in the) 860.... Are you in CT? I'll come over and watch Girls with you and block the rest of the world out, no problem! ;)

Sorry I know I missed a bunch of peeps, can't scroll back any farther. I'll try to keep up better I promise!!

AFM, is anyone else waiting to O? This is my first month with Clomid and I just got a positive OPK! Hoping my temp goes up tomorrow or day after to confirm O. So excited.... I hope this works!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Holly I am so sorry. Sending lots of

9 years ago

Hey girls i had 3 full days of very light pink bleeding now has stopped cm very thick cloudy and stretchy. i honestly convinced myself it was af coming a week early but it wasnt a nornal period my last nornally between 8 days to the logest of 3 weeks. Feeling queasy like hunger feeling even after ove eaten. Headaches along with stuffy nose any answers would be greatful with having pcos and trying for 3 years and losing nearly 5 stone im praying this has goven me and my husband our very much longed for baby xx

9 years ago

Hello ladies

Back to game after taking a few months hiatus. Ttc #2. I'm about to start 8dpo. Check out my forum topics and questions. October is my favorite month. It would be a absolute dream to have a October baby. I feel like this may be it. Edd 10/20/2015. Please no AF on 2/11. Baby dust!!!!

9 years ago

Aletheok congrats on your bfp!!

I'm now (since it's after midnight) 13dpo. Yesterday I noticed brown spotting but only on toilet paper after wiping, never on panties. I took my last hpt 2 days ago just to get them out of the house..tired of seeing BFN. AF isn't due until 2/9 so not sure what's up with the brown cm. Loads and loads of baby dust to everyone still waiting for their BFP!!

9 years ago

Sorry you guys to disappoint for all that has been rooting for me. My bbt went below my coverline. I did drink something before though, was really parched but I know af is coming today. Thanks for all that was rooting for me.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Finding it so hard not to test i still feel its too early possible implantation was sunday. Finding it hard to get replys on any forums as im in the uk so different time frames. Need some reassurance feel like im going mad xx

9 years ago

Thank you ladies for all your good wishes!! I still can't believe it! I'm going in for a beta tomo morning and see what my levels are. Soooo nervous! I'm praying for a super sticky bean this time round!

Holly: I know what you mean! I'm 37, so most of my friends have babies (even 2 or 3) and the ones that don't know I'm ttc have this idea of me being focused on work and not wanting kids... It drives me mad! But yes, a marathon of sex and the city sounds like a good plan :)

Team: have fun bding! I hope you catch that egg! or eggs, maybe? :D

Ababy: I'm sorry you feel you're out. sending you a big hug!

gemma: not sure what your symptoms could be. I've never experienced anything similar. Sorry I can't be of any help :(
By the way, I live in Italy, so our times zones are close :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo