Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

601 - 610 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Mom2bx3 Congrats!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Omg!! I just got my hcg back it is 564! It never got above 100 with the ectopic! :) I am starting to let myself get excited!
I decided how to tell dh. I'm going to give him a valentine's card that say Roses are red, violets are blue, cupid's been busy...

Hand him the box with the test in it and say "because a baby is due 10/22/15"

Thanks to all the warm wishes!

User Image

9 years ago

awesome news!

and wow i can finally get back into this site.. was down for hours..

User Image

Yeah I'm totally confused.. anyone who missed my goings on inbetween the 2 threads...

Well yesterday I had thought that I was 6dpo yesterday since I positive opk and then 3 day bbt rise.. but then my bbt dropped down below my coverline and has been at 97.60 for 4 days now. So came to the conclusion that I got an lh surge but failed to ovulate. So we bd lastnight and had hubby go out and buy me a few more ovulation tests. I took this morning and omg no denying that positive. The test line is much darker than the control line. So I suspect I could have had a positive yesterday too (if I would have taken one then) So I just wait for my temps to rise. And hope I ovulate this time. Maybe we ought to try and bd tonight too just for good measure. We bd on cd 11, 13, 15, and 18. Really hope we catch the egg this cycle. So tired of trying so dang hard and failing. My 4 year old really wants a little sister.

User Image

Yay! Its back! I thought I crashed the site, went to upload my weeks estimator test and it crashed when I hit submit!

Kelly, the same thing happened to me in October. Keep BDing as much as possible without breaking him. Lol. Fingers crossed!

User Image

9 years ago

Got my results for 2nd blood test back... 1st test was on Tuesday drawn at 11:30 am- HCG 49.... today drawn at 9:20 am level was 88. My progesterone from Tuesday came back today at 9.4 and cbc was normal. Nurse said my body is doing its job and everything is progressing as it should be( as long as it increase by 1/3 to doubling every 48 to 72 hours). Im still really scared though. My husband is excited and im trying to be but I keep thinking about my m/c last year.... It didnt help when the nurse said i dont want to get your hopes up because it being so early there is a high chance of m/c... i already know that.... i just want to know if everything is good right now

9 years ago

Couldnt hang on and cracked and took my second frer almost sure its still negative although at about 8 min mark im sure i was getting line eye and you can defo see something on invert took this evening at 9.30pm

User Image

9 years ago

Ive uploaded my pregnancy test image think its definately negative again x

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
I think I had a huge temp spike today (8dpo)?? I usually wake up at 530/6 with DS. This morning he was crying at 4am so I got up and put him back to bed and I slept for a couple more hours, then woke up at 7am. The 4am temp was 98.0 which is on par with my other temps but about 2hrs earlier than I normally temp. The 7am temp was 98.6!!! Like, whoa! I'm leaning towards going with the 98.0 but..... What do you guys think??

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Gemma, I looked at your image! I think I see a hair if something but it's really hard to tell :/ have you tried getting bloodwork yet?? FX for you

CJSmommy, excited for you!!!

Mom2be, awesome numbers!!! And what a cute way to tell DH. Put tears in my eyes :)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo