Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

531 - 540 of 640 Replies | Last Page

IDK... You just may be right.. :/ hmmmm maybe my lh surge happened at night and didn't catch it until the next afternoon. If that is the case.. we still did bd on cd 11 (wednesday) So should still be good. Darn this confusion!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Aaah. Cramps galore. Spotting. AF is officially making her appearance.

GL and Congrats to all of those that have seen their BFPs or are still waiting!!

See the rest of you on the November board. :)

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry ginabee... FX that Next cycle is the one.

afm... I'm still confused about my O date bc of what I learned about opk... but I'm between 8 and 9 dpo (+ opk on 28th)... I have had lots of watery cm for a while... it hasn't gone creamy or dry... went straight from ewcm to lots of watery (sometimes I feel like I wet myself) I don't really know what this means ( good or bad). My boobs are sore... like muscle ache sore which is weird for me. I'm just all around confused.

9 years ago

Im 8dpo and I tested...I drive myself crazy! I said I wasn't going to test and BAM I am in shoppers buying shampoo and I couldn't help myself I bought some tests. So not only have I Wasted money I feel like crap.
I feel nothing I am 8dpo and I have no symptoms. I keep thinking I should be having some implantation cramps or something. So I feel some cramping get excited then have to take a crap...so I know they aren't implantation cramps..
ok..rant over...I hope you guys are doing better then me today!

How do I keep from Not testeing...???????

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly.. I'm sorry. I did that last month and only stressed my self out. Unfortunately for me I wasn't pregnant. now I'm on my second cycle waiting to o and well doing it again but with opks. Negative after negative opk test. I keep thinking wth I'm two days or so away. My calendar says the 9th. no surge now I'm stressed out. Y do we do this lol

9 years ago

Holly, I am doing the same thing! I purposely have not gone shopping this week to avoid the possibility of picking up a test. I'm 95% sure we missed the egg but I can't help but to hold in to that sliver of hope. I'm feeling cramps too and thinking it could be implantation then of course I go to the bathroom and hope diminishes. 4 more days to possible AF and 6 days to testing.

Gemma, Best of luck! I am stalking the thread to see if you get your BFP!

User Image

9 years ago

Well I'm heading over to the Nov board AF showed on sat cycle day 28 right on track since I ovulated on cd 14 so here goes 2nd month of clomid starting today cycle days 2-6 50mg for Nov baby
to all still hanging in there for oct baby

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that kirbcat. GL next month. I am on
First round clomid this month, if it doesn't work I will be in
Same boat as you with second round.

TTC makes us crazy. I am so glad I am not the only one!!

So last night I did a cm check and I got a small streak
Of blood. Nothing since. My cm was super snot like looking
Last night too. So it's something different. I hope it wasn't
Pre AF spotting because that would mean that my LP wasn't
Long enough. But this morning nothing so that was all the
Bleeding I get. It was light pink. When should I test again??
I have one frer left...... I am thinking Tuesday morning??it would make
Me 11dpo?

Have a fantastic day girls!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

So lastnight hardly slept as my 4 year olds fever returned :( I really needed to get an accurate bbt reading this morning but I didn't as didn't sleep much and window was open. Now I don't know if I ovulated on thursday or not.. ugh!!
She is doing better this morning.. hopefully the fever stays down.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

good morning ladies,

Holly - I would definitely wait until Tuesday. FX that this is it and you get you BFP!! I can't wait to hear the results.

Kirbcat - I'm sorry AF got you. I hope your second cycle goes better.

mom2b - I hope AF stays away for you.

cjsmommy - I know what you mean when you say your confused by your OPKs. this month completely threw me off a bit. FX AF stays away and that you get your BFP this cycle. When are you planning on testing?

ginabee - I'm sorry to hear that AF got you. FX you get your BFP soon.

kelley - I'm wondering the same thing about my own cycle. I'm going off of BBT since I only really had the one spike but my peak date was the same day as my spike. i think we still covered our bases for this month but still.

AFM - I'm 12 DPO according to my BBT. I'm planning on holding off on testing again until Wednesday unless AF shows up first. I don't know why but I'm not overly hopeful for this month. On the bright side, I have gotten DH to agree that if we don't get pregnant in February we'll try our first round of IUI in March. I'm still kind of hoping for a natural conception but I'm looking forward to moving on with things.

Good luck to everyone who's testing soon!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo