Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

551 - 560 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Hope I got everyone and if I did not I miss you all. Good luck you guys

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Went to the toilet quite a few times before taking test the my mother turned up at the door with the test and i took it after only an hour hold. Praying it wasnt long enough hold ive heard clear blue digitals arnt very sensitive too. Been a week today since start of slight pink bleeding. Going to wait another week before testing again. Didnt want to test today but after my mum spending £15.99 on the test i felt like i had to x

9 years ago

Af is here. 1st round Clomid unsuccessful. I can't stop crying. Started at work and when I got in car to leave I just lost it.

Trying to be positive.
Good news...I had a typical 28 day cycle
also Clomid is unavailable where I am right now(I used my sisters leftover..My DR new) and my pharmasist found one last box in the back. So I can do round 2.

I hope you girls get your October babies

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Mama2twins still bd as often as u can last year I was testing every morning with clear blue digital opk these are d only ones I will use I got negative for d whole month then I read somewhere on line that u should test twice in morning and evening as LH can rise during d day and u could ovulat that night an by d next morning u would have ovulated so your test would b negative after I read this on line d next month I tested at 8am and 8pm from cycle day 12 an sure enough cycle day 14 8am negative same day 8pm positive next morning 10am negative if I had been testing only in d morning I would not have got the positive I got pregnant that month so I no it was a sure positive good luck X

User Image

9 years ago

Ok kirbcat. I'll take one tonight. And just breath beg hubby to inseminate me lol. And test in am. Fx. I'm so going crazy. Last month my ovulation was cd 15 so still time. But I'm growing impatient just want o day to come already. So by v day I cam actually enjoy sex haha

9 years ago

Holly: I'm so sorry . If you need to vent and let it out you can pm me.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

so if my chart is correct.. I ovulated on thrusday cd 12. That would put me at 4 dpo. Today I had a bbt dip. Wondering did I not ovulate yet or is this just one of those secondary estrogen surge. I'm so confused!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I think I'm out, AF hasn't started yet but my BBT did drop this morning and I just keep getting the feeling that this isn't it. I suppose I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out for sure but I'm really not hopeful this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Kelley - could be implantation? I heard that can cause a dip in the TWW.

mama2twins - I agree keep on bding! Are you charting?

Holley I'm SO sorry :(

Gemma it could still be too early!

Cj'smommy a big huge congratulations to you!!

AFM I posted a pretty big rant on the November board last night.. EEK! I was just frustrated with the hubs yesterday. I do believe I ovulated yesterday evening so that would technically make me 1dpo. But honestly I'm not %100 sure about that, I got an almost positive OPK Saturday evening and then yesterday they got lighter through the day. Normally I test more than once but Saturday we were at my sister in laws so I was unable to take my OPKs. Anyway hopefully the bding we did was enough.

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

Ok new symptom alert. Ive been racking my brains today to work out what i did yesterday to have this aching. The side of my breats feel extremely tender kind of like a pulled muscle on sides under arms xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo