Community post

Discussion

October 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Here I go again. Day 1 of a new cycle. Let this one be my month! Tired of being disappointed month after month. If it wasn't for the site I surely would have given up long ago.

User Image

640 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

221 - 230 of 640 Replies | Last Page

Margie- we got a little Pomeranian. He's so cute. Hes 5 months old and only 4 pounds

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hey ladies how is everyone week going? I have had a super weird opk cycle this month. I have officially had positives for 5 days now, I usually only have one or two. Also I have been using cheap line tests and CB digital, so far I've had 2 solid smiley faces and 3-4 days of blazing positive stripes. Could this mean double O or Late O? We baby danced on most of my fertile days last weekend and again today. I'm super confused did I make my window or not? I put I O'd on Monday because I thought I had/would but idk now...so I'm in two week wait but not sure the dpo anymore. HELP!

9 years ago

Hanna- do you have a temp chart. That might help you make things more clear. Through temping I learned I usually have a temp drop, and then it take two days for my temp to get relatively higher. It slowly climbs then has a major spike on O day.

9 years ago

Happy Friday ladies!

TTC - Congrats on the puppy!!

Jessyann - Sounds promising!! GL :)

TSB - It would be cute to have two pumpkin babies!! Fingers crossed this is your month.

Holly - Looks like we're cycle buddies. I'm CD12 right now and still waiting for a positive OPK. I know how you feel. When you know you really want a baby, it's pretty much all consuming. GL!!

Welcome copela! That would be a really cool anniversary present!! And birthday present!

Welcome mrcheck!

Margie - Good you don't 'have to wait too long to go to the doc! I think most men don't like scheduling BD, makes it seem like a chore. I was hoping we would BD last night to stay on the every other day track and it didn't happen. Grrr.

AFM - Just waiting for a positive OPK. CD12. No BD since Tuesday so I'm hoping for today and tomorrow. Have some cramping and low back aches, so O should definitely be happening soon!!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hanna-I have had the same issue the last 2 cycles and it's very confusing. I only use digital OPK's and the last 2 cycles I have gotten 3 days of smileys.

Gina-thanks! He's a cutie but he's been waking us up at 4 am the last few nights. That's been messing with my temps. I'm hoping ignoring him will stop the behavior at some point.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Ugh! I had a dream last night that I had a bfp. So I caved again at 11 dpo and a bfn :(

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Kelley it could still be too early! Try and wait a couple more days before you test again.

BTW i'm 11dpo today too

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

9 years ago

1Dpo........ughhh......this is the worst part!!!!! Anyone else 1dpo?

9 years ago

Kelley- You, Jessyann and me are all 11 DPO. Hang in there I cave and took one yesterday....knowing it was way to early. WE ALL DO IT. Jessy and I have made a pack not to test until at least tomorrow. I am trying to wait until Sunday.

9 years ago

Team!- that's awesome. October is a good month.
Maybe it's a sign it's our turn!! I hope so!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo