Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 147 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!! I'm 3 dpo and testing on the 8th. Had a mc at 5 weeks in Sept and just started trying again this month. I'm not taking my temp or testing for ovulation... so I'm not positive when I o but I have pretty regular periods so I'm going to guess this month. We bd every other day so I think I'm covered, lol.

9 years ago

Okay so I'm defo 3dpo well pretty sure I know you don't get pregnancy symptom Ms this early but I believe we all get symptoms of hormonal changes if an egg is fertilised or just normal monthly DPO symptoms so here's mine so far

1DPO. Tender breasts , gassy
2DPO major sciatic pain in spine , sticky CM, gassy
3DPO temp still high , gassy and strong smelling urine.

The only difference here is the strong smelling urine sorry tmi.

Really hope we are lucky this month ladies xxxx to you all for our
Rachel xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

9 years ago • Post starter

How's everyone doing? High temps are good Rachxxw27!
I think I'm 1 DPO.....using the digi, I got a solid smiley on Sat. afternoon. We bd that night and Sunday night, thinking I ovulated sometime on Sunday. Now the tww begins.....I hope this is our month! September babies!
to all!

9 years ago

4 or 5 dpo ... Not a ton of symptoms. Really tired and I got pretty emotional over nothing tonight. Not sure if it is symptoms or just from the pain in my back. Down today ... just upset that I'm not even 30 yet and worried im going to be sore and achy from my surgery like this for the rest of my life. So ... It's time to get out of my funk and get happy!!

and

9 years ago

Mind if I join? It sounds like I'm just a few days behind everyone. I'm cd16 and got a +OPK today (I think). Hopefully I'll O in the next couple days and move on to the more exciting TWW.

I was interested to read about the SMEP. I happened to do that method all on my own this cycle. I am bound and determined to catch that egg this time!

9 years ago

idk3333 - Sounds like you are doing everything you can to catch it this month, at least! Keep us updated during your TWW. I know it's easier when you have other things to do, and reading on these forums helps me at least just a bit ;)

9 years ago

nharty09 I agree, these forums are a mental/emotional lifesaver for me. I think this has become my pregnancy FB. Oddly enough, I feel like I have more in common with the women on these forums than I do with some of my FB friends. Thanks all for obsessing with me!

9 years ago

I'm testing January 15th! The other day I got a little overly impatient and tested anyways even though I knew it was a negative! So I would love to have someone to wait with! I know it's not that far away but it feels like forever and it's already killing me!

9 years ago

idk3333 - I agree, I don't talk to my friends about all of this in this much detail as I do on here! I guess it's just because I know you all will understand, and I don't have to worry about what you really think about me ;)

charliemae268 - Welcome! I am doing my best not to test, especially since I'm only 5 dpo! Really wishing I could test on January 1st and have a chance at a positive, but with only ending up at 7 dpo that day, I'm sure I won't get anything even if I tried. BUT, I'm guessing by then I'll be testing anyway ;) Thank the good Lord for the cheapie hpts or I would've spent a ton on my POAS addiction!!!

9 years ago

I get to test January 9th. Would love to keep up with how everyone's test turn out! I ovulated december 26th. I am 4 dpo and my breast are super tender already. Hope this is a good sign! This is my second child but with my first I wasn't trying and this is my 3rd month ttc. We have been temping and using opks. Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo