Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 147 Replies | Last Page

idk3333- I am so sorry. I wish I had something better to say. I am just sick for you. to you in October! That's my bday month. :)

I need some advice. I'm 16 dpo today and no AF. I am one day late. Had some mild cramping and keep thinking she would show anytime yesterday or today, but nothing. Took a test yesterday with FMU and it was a BFN. Haven't tested today, as I probably should wait a bit before testing again (if at all). I was going to try and wait until the end of the week or just see if AF shows within the next day or two....
With my daughter we weren't trying and I took a test in the evening 2 days after AF was due and got a BFP. This time around it's totally different.

Any thoughts?

Floatingmadly, faithfulgrace, Brightonrachel, are you all still in???

9 years ago

I'm 16/17 dpo getting bfn's. If I was supposed to start the 5th I'm 8 days late. I don't think I've regulated my cycle though. I just wish I would start. My sleep patterns are off so I can't go by my temps. I've been reading where women have gotten later bfps

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

idk3333 - I'm so sorry and so sad to hear you've had a CP. I hope you've got some people close that you can talk to?

Madelinesmommy - I've been out for 10 days or so. I should ovulate again this weekend...and so it begins again!

Could you have ovulated a day or so later than you thought? Do remember that you're not out until AF definitely shows.

Big love to you all!

9 years ago

Madelinesmommy, I think I'm still in, loads of symptoms, just tested ( even though I am not due to test for the next 2 days) BFN. I used a pregnosis cheapie, the reviews suggested that they aren't that reliable, who knows!
I've also read that nearly 30% of women worldwide don't register any HCG on a HPT, one lady was 12 weeks pregnant confirmed with BT & all healthy before the BFP popped on the test.

Idk3333, I would get some blood testing and quantitative testing before I would believe the negative!

Faithfulgrace, that's my favourite thing to say! "Faith without works is dead!" It was just like that too! I've read lots of ladies don't have BFP until well into their 5th week!

Nharty09, pretty extreme weather! I can just imagine you all pg & wrapped up in snow coats & boots! Cute! We are in the middle of a crazy wet summer here! Which means that if I am up the duff, then I will be pregnant for most of our winter, all cozy!

Well, my boobs are massive, DH wants to measure areolAs with callipers, he's so scientific sometimes! Haha! I can't wear anything in an underwire & had to buy some soft cups, Heaps of CM & I think my labia minora has gone purple?????? Weird! I need to pee more than I can count & I am bloated like a pufferfish, yet have lost weight when I jumped on the scales. Not to mention I am mega beasty snappy! Constipated & feel moist down there all the time! Probably all TMI! Haha!

9 years ago

Thank you all for your thoughts today. I was pretty bummed most of the day, but I'm doing a little better now. Snickers, Hershey's kisses and New Girl helped.

Brighton_Rachel, my dh and mom have been very supportive.

Floatingmadly, my OB and GP are both out of the office tomorrow, so I think I'll wait at least a couple days before I try to do any bloodwork. I have cramped some and bled some throughout the day. If it picks up like my period normally would then I don't think I'm gonna worry about it. ... your symptoms get worse and you get a bfp!

Madelinesmommy, I would keep doing tests every 2 or 3 days until you get either a bfp or af shows. Or you could even do a blood test to see. It's definitely frustrating. My 2nd cycle the same thing happened. I still hadn't regulated from having my iud removed. Unfortunately af did eventually show. Fx you get a bfp!

Faithfulgrace, for you as well!!

9 years ago

idk3333- I'm sorry. I know it's so hard. I don't know how I didn't see your post earlier. You are in my thoughts.

9 years ago

Idk3333, haha! This is the only time that symptoms worsening would be amazing so, thank you, I'm starting to think it's all in my mind again, chocolate has amazing healing powers For me! So does a good laugh & a good sleep, tested again & it's a bfn! I'm officially obsessed! So I went to the movies - I have a day off & saw Mr Turner - worst movie ever!!!! Like terrible, just a mash up of random events & scenes, terrible screen direction, half the time I couldn't tell who or what was happening, hilarious & a bit embarrassing... I think it has some Aussie affiliation, kept my mind off things though! Baby dust!

9 years ago

has arrived. Here's hoping for a november baby since I have an october baby. gl ladies!!! Your babies are coming!

9 years ago

Faithfulgrace, no worries that you didn't see my post! I'm sorry the made her appearance. GL for your November baby!!

Floatingmadly, mindless distractions are the best! It's too bad the movie wasn't better though.

AFM, I'm doing much better today. I had an interesting dream this morning. In short, I was shot in the chest, my home had explosives thrown on it and then I was kidnapped. My family was worried that I was dead, but in the dream I was very aware of the fact that I was hurt but had survived. I'm taking that to mean that I'm gonna be ok. And today I really am doing much better than yesterday. While I obviously wish the pregnancy had stuck, I understand that it wasn't meant to be. Like my DH said last night, there may be some reason that it didn't stick right now. Time will tell.

to everyone!!

9 years ago

Faithfulgrace, I hope you have a lovely fertile cycle & the flow is swift! A midwife told me once, "having a lush flow helps the babies grow!" GL for the November baby!

Idk3333, I like what your DH says, I love how sophisticated our bodies are that they just know what to do to protect us. Just amazing!

AFM, 14dpo, AF is due today, of course I was up at the crack of dawn testing, BFN! I had my first cycle in December of IUI & Injectable FSH with Ovidrel so I am not sure really if that will throw my cycle or what to expect... More will be revealed! Still having symptoms (psychologically anyway! Lol) I think if the share market ever has HPT available for purchase, I might just buy some!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo