Posts by Rachxxw27

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards any ...

147 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

February 10th cycle.

Okay. I was definitely ovulating before last cycle but last cycle and this one I've had no positive Opks and m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Jan 10th Cycle

Okay ive been missing for a while because my computer has been broken so im just starting up again. I ovulated ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD21

Well I'm 3DPO today and so far I've had sore boobs which is something I get every month also same as last mont ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD19

Seems I'm a little out here with times , got my surge on way up and down and pinpointed ovulation to early hou ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD18

Well, for 3 days now I've been getting near positive OPKs and ovulation pain but the test the pain and now my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Just experienced a CP

Hi everyone , I started my period on the 9th of this month after a positive pregnancy test on the 7th and 8th ...

11 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD16

Well it's cycle day 16 and Xmas eve been busy for the last week so haven't really been thinking about it but I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Getting pregnant after a Chemical pregnancy

I have read that you are more fertile after a CP I mean the month straight after. How many others have read th ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 10

Well I was a day ahead yesterday I was actually on CD 9 . Still going ahead with the SMEP x I'm nervous that w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago