Community post

Discussion

Just experienced a CP

Hi everyone , I started my period on the 9th of this month after a positive pregnancy test on the 7th and 8th , check out the tests at gallery.
I then started bleeding contacted my doctor showed her my test explained to her and she said it was a chemical pregnancies . She told me 60% of all pregnancies end this way with a lot of women just thinking its a period. I have read that there is a high success rate of getting pregnant the month after a CP so I'm ttc again this month , using opk s , pre seed and bbt, vitamins. By the way does anyone know any way to boost your progesterone levels as my doctor told me this could be the reason for my CP xx

Thanks for any replies and good luck on your

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

11 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi there i experienced a chemical pregnancy 4 weeks ago today and am wanting to get pregnant again asap! I'm really unsure of my cycles they have been very long since coming off the pill. But I have read that you can be very fertile after a miscarriage also that it can shorten your cycles. I had what looked like a positive opk 7 days ago but we are just trying to have as much sex as possible! How are you feeling since the chemical? As for boosting your progesterone levels i have no idea. But really i think if a chemical/miscarriage is going to happen it will and there not much that can be done to prevent it or anything to blame. We are using preseed and i'm taking pregnacare vitamins plus.
Good luck! hope you dont have to wait long before another bfp.
xx

9 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your CP. was this your first you are aware of , it was for me we were excited for two days then gutted but I have heard the same that your more fertile after a CP so I'm taking vitamins using pre seed, using opks and just hoping we can conceive again asap xxx fxd for us both xxxxx

Hope we both get our soon xx

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry to hear about your CP. was this your first you are aware of , it was for me we were excited for two days then gutted but I have heard the same that your more fertile after a CP so I'm taking vitamins using pre seed, using opks and just hoping we can conceive again asap xxx fxd for us both xxxxx

Hope we both get our soon xx

hiya, yes it was the first, found out on the tuesday and then woke to heavy bleeding the saturday morning. I got a negative test straight away which was horrible but good that it was quick i guess and i luckily didnt have any pain. I'm waiting to test atm but have no idea when i can really! id love to be pregnant again but it will be so scary. In a way im grateful if it was going to happen that it happend so early on. Ive read that it can lower risk of another straight away though so i hope thats true. xxx

9 years ago

As I say I've read you are quite likely to conceive straight after a CP so I wish you all the luck in the world xx I'm only on CD 5 after a 4 day bleed and I'm trying straight away again this month I really hope you get your and to you xxxx
Will you keep me updated on your result and tww symptoms xxxx
Rachel

So sorry for your loss. I have had three CP in a row and true enoigh my cycle keeps getting shorter.I plan on using progesterone cream. You can find it online or a more natural based cream probably found at your local health food store.Good luck.

9 years ago

This is what I've been looking for where would I get progesterone cream and how does it work xx thanks

Rachel xx

Hi there Rachel,
I googled it and read up about the different options.I tried to set up a link for you but it doesn't seem to be working! A simple search should get you there. Also try calling your local health food stores.
Naia~

9 years ago

I've managed to find the progesterone cream on Amazon how do you use it though ???

How is everyone doing this cycle xxx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo