Community post

Journal

February 10th cycle.

Okay. I was definitely ovulating before last cycle but last cycle and this one I've had no positive Opks and my temperature fluctuates like mad. The only thing making me think I am is around ovulation day I get ovulation pains and the day after my temp rises a fair bit and I start getting symptoms straight away such as heavy sore boobs etc. not symptoms of pregnancy just symptoms of a hormonal change. My partner is 32 and has not yet fathered a child and he thinks he is infertile. The thing is we experienced a chemical in December on the 8th but he thinks it was either wrong or a one off he is away to get tested. Look at my HPTs the first 2 those were the chemical tests they were much darker in person than I started bleeding a day late. Also my cycles ha e been getting shorter since. I have had a child before so I know I can have kids but I don't know how I'll feel if they say he can't. I've bought castus angus tablets to start in a few days when I start my next cycle as about 8 months ago I wasn't ovulating at all no opks positive and a period every 2 weeks , these tablets changed that and I began having longer cycles with positive opks , I really want another child. I am away to order new opks today for next month x

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo