Posts by Rachxxw27

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

February 10th cycle.

Okay. I was definitely ovulating before last cycle but last cycle and this one I've had no positive Opks and m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Jan 10th Cycle

Okay ive been missing for a while because my computer has been broken so im just starting up again. I ovulated ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD21

Well I'm 3DPO today and so far I've had sore boobs which is something I get every month also same as last mont ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD19

Seems I'm a little out here with times , got my surge on way up and down and pinpointed ovulation to early hou ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD18

Well, for 3 days now I've been getting near positive OPKs and ovulation pain but the test the pain and now my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD16

Well it's cycle day 16 and Xmas eve been busy for the last week so haven't really been thinking about it but I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 10

Well I was a day ahead yesterday I was actually on CD 9 . Still going ahead with the SMEP x I'm nervous that w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD8

Well it's CD8 and my temp rose a little today just a .3 but still and I learned about the Sperm meets egg plan ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD7

So it's CD7 of this cycle , first cycle after my CP and I'm taking my vitamins daily and I'm also using my opk ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD5 after my first chemical

Okay so 10 days ago me and my partner experienced our first chemical 12 and 11 days ago we got bfps and then , ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago