Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 147 Replies | Last Page

So sorry nharty09! I got my today, and for once I am happy about it. Maybe this will be our cycle? Are you using opks this cycle?
How's everyone else in their tww?

9 years ago

Yes this will be my fourth cycle using OPKs. It definitely helps, since I don't ovulate around cd14-16. The past 2 months has been on cd 18 and the month before that was cd 23. this is our month! When do you normally ovulate?

9 years ago

Sorry, I haven't posted in awhile! Madelines, I'm glad af finally showed up! Yay that you can finally move on!

Nharty, sorry af showed for you, and with such a vengeance! GL this month. I'm the same as you, I O around cd17. With my DD's I O'd on cd21.

AFM, I have no clue what my body is doing this month. My temps have been all over the place. It did go up yesterday enough to give me a coverline. Today it dropped a little, but it's still above the coverline. On cd18 I had cramping all throughout the day (I have never cramped with O). Cd19 my cervix was low and really soft. If I go off my temps then I guess I O'd on cd20. So I guess I could be 4DPO today. Dh and I only bd'd once on cd17 though, so I'm not holding my breath. My mindset is a little better this month since technically I'm supposed to be skipping this cycle anyway.

GL to you ladies!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies Im sorry it's been over a month since I posted my laptop broke and I only just got a new one, how is everyone I've been reviewing your posts.

I'm on a new cycle and Im 11dpo today BFN not sure wether I'm in or out xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Idk333 I am so sorry about your CP that's kind of why I started this topic, I had just experienced my 1st, hi brightonrach and madelinesmommy its been a while but I'm back on this wagon lol. I'm sending out to you all and will also keep you updated, my testing in Jan was big fat neg and since my CP my cycles are getting shorter. This cycle I ovulated on CD 18 which was the 27th January and I'm due my period in 3 days time. BFN so far, cant help testing early. IDK333 its horrible when you get such an obvious positive then a day or 2 later its gone and people are like (so were you even pregnant), I wish you all the best of luck this month, when is everyone testing this month
to you all , cant wait to hear how everyone is xx

Hi nharty
I just noticed your post saying you usually ovulate on CD 23 and this month its CD 18, that's exactly the same as me, sorry for all the posts I'm just anxious to hear everyone's news
xxxx

Hi fellow Rachel!

Great to hear from you. to you over the next few days! I'm so negative when I get BFN's but then I read so many posts from ladies saying it took them 14+ days for them to get a BFP! Unless AF has shown there is hope!

I'm at CD9. I usually ovulate on CD13 or 14...thing is I'm in Abu Dhabi for work till Tuesday and my DH is back in the UK

God bless my DH when I get home. It'll be all hands to the pump as it were!

I'm really hoping that the flights and time difference might shift ovulation back a day or two.

to all! X

9 years ago

Hey rach I've looked at alot of charts on ff and alot of people seem to conceive whilst travelling its a shame he isn't with you, . but you still a day or 2 when u get back so since it's coming up to Valentine's have a special night as soon as u get back lol xx have some special nookie :)

well I'm 12dpo today according toy chart and still but I really feel in this month. My reason being is my lack of usual symptoms, sorry tmi but I'm usually extremely gassy at this time of the month usually from ovulation to AF but not this month and I had a temperature rise today.... second one since ovulation. I also had a possible implantation dip around CD8 for The first time x I've got no AF symptoms which is unusual xx well 2 days ladies and we will see

Is anyone else around the same point as me xxx

Sounds very hopeful! Keep us updated! Really hope it's your month!

9 years ago

large temp drop from last night well under the coverline so I'm probably out I was getting hopeful x no AF symptoms yet though so I'll wait and see xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo