Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 147 Replies | Last Page

Hey, ladies! Sorry I haven't been on to post!

Idk - still so sorry all that happened to you! Praying it makes you extra fertile for an October baby!

Madelinesmommy- any updates?

Brighton_Rachel - I'm with you! CD 10 for me today, though I have no idea when I'll ovulate ...

Faithfulgrace - so sorry you're out this month! GL with your November baby!

Floatingmadly - still holding out hope for you that those symptoms mean bfp!!

AFM - CD 10 and I don't know what my body is doing! I had my flow, but I have now been spotting for 5 days now after my regular flow ... Just notice it when I wipe. It's either pink, or if I have discharge it is a pink/reddish brown color. TMI I'm sure ... I wish my body would just get with the program! LOL

and

9 years ago

Hi girls, just a quick update....
I'm 18 dpo with no af still. Tested yesterday with a BFN. Am going to test again on Monday (I'll be a week late by then), and see where I am. If AF doesn't come in 2 weeks I think I'll go see my doctor and see what the deal is....I'm at the point where I'd really like either to come or a .

BrightonRachel and nharty09, your O date is coming! How exciting!
Floatingmadly give us an update soon, hopefully with a !
Faithfulgrace GL to you for November. What a fun time to have a little one, right before the holidays.

and to everyone!

9 years ago

Ah madelinesmommy - that sounds frustrating. It's so frustrating when you just want something to happen! I hate AF but when I'm pretty sure that I'm out, I just want her to show so that I can get on with the next cycle!

AFM I have a solid smiley face on my digital OPK this morning. So I should O anytime now.

It's slightly difficult because my husband has a history of depression. This month it seems to have come back. When he's low it's not always appropriate for me to demand "To the bedroom with you!". Plus I really need to put him first and concentrate on helping him feel better. We've done ok in terms of BDing but it's not been the BD-a-thon that I'd have hoped.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

9 years ago

Hi there ladies!
Hope your eggs are ripening & getting ready!

Brighton_Rachel, BD is the best thing for depression, even if he doesn't feel like it, all those delicious neurotransmitters oxytocin & dopamine will soothe those symptoms, even if it's just for a while!

Madelinesmommy, good luck! Excellent plan! That is my plan too! Back to the FS on the 22nd!

Nharty09, thanks lovely for the encouragement, it's hard work being this obsessive haha! Particularly when I used to be so easy breezy before! If it was me, I'd be testing Again with all that spotting (ha!)

Today is CD28 & 16dpo - BFN! No AF.
I have been checking my CP & CF this cycle yesterday she was low soft and tipped backwards so I couldn't check the os. Today she is medium soft & still tipped. I also cannot move her or check the fornices spaces.... So you know I came home from work and researched to within an inch of my life, still none the wiser! 50% of journals and research defines things as normal, prior to menstruation & the other half say it's "the ripened cervix!" Maybe I should stop researching!

9 years ago

Floatingmadly and Madelinesmommy, have your bodies made up their minds yet on what they're doing?

Brighton_Rachel, I hope your dh is able to get through his depression. I've got it and it's a tough battle sometimes . A supportive spouse makes a big difference. You're a good wife for helping him even when it puts your needs on the back burner for a time. GL!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies!
I have no news! BFN today. 17/18dpo. I have decided not to test until I see my FS on the 22nd Jan. FX

Hope you're all BD like mad for those BFP!

9 years ago

Still hoping for bfp's. :) I hope those of you who aren't out get them.

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

Floatingmadly, fx for you that you get your on Jan. 22! It's coming up!
AFM, is still a no show. However, I think she might show up soon for some reason. I took a test yesterday and it was a . I'm wondering now if maybe I had 2 lh surges and ovulated a lot later than normal. I used an OPK and it picked up a surge on the 14th, but I had EWCM about 2 weeks later. I didn't use an OPK again bc I thought I already ovulated. I don't remember BDing around that time at all, but if we did then I wouldn't get a until next Monday at the earliest. So I think I'll wait until then and test if still no . That's all I can come up with!!!!
Any thoughts? How's everyone else doing?

9 years ago

Just a quick update!
AF started yesterday! A lush fertile flow as my midwifey friends say - I always laugh when they say that, mostly because one of my fears is early menopause!c! So, I am lush! lol!

Madelinesmommy! Anything could happen! FX!!
Keep smiling! That BFP is coming!

9 years ago

Hey, ladies, sorry it's been a few days! Still fighting my pneumonia, so I'm pretty wore out. I finally stopped spotting last Wednesday, but yesterday I had some colored discharge (sorry if tmi). No positive opk or hpt. Cd 17 for me.

Floatingmadly - at least you have a nice flow! Praying you're extra fertile this time around!

Madelinesmommy- hang in there! There's still hope!!

Hope you all have a great day

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo