Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 147 of 147 Replies

Rachxxw27 - I was wondering where you went to! Glad to see you back :) No worries about all the posts, it takes a bit to get caught up. for you still! I hate af! Keep us updated!

Brighton_Rachel - you don't ovulate until after you are home. Hoping this is the month for you! Thank goodness it's almost Valentine's Day, so you can have a little more reason to be extra lovey with him ;)

AFM - CD 6 for me. Nothing really going on. I am staying positive that this is our month and we will have a beautiful November baby this year! I know it's coming soon!

GL everyone!

9 years ago

How is everyone doing? showed for me today, so I'm not having a good day. :( Trying to stay positive!

9 years ago

Mine showed yesterday!!! I hear you on not having a good day. I told hubby yesterday that I needed a tub of ice cream and a snickers, LOL! Sorry she showed up for you! At least we can move on and not wonder, I suppose. I hate getting my hopes up every month!

9 years ago

Hi Madelines! Sorry showed for you. Hopefully you can have a Christmas baby!

I'm just chillin waiting to O. Hopefully it'll be tomorrow because I'm very ready to get this TWW started! If I do O tomorrow I'll be due the day before my bday.

9 years ago

I just thought I'd drop in and let you guys know I got a BFP this morning! I'm 10 DPO and cautiously optimistic after my CP in January.

I hope everything is going well for everybody!

9 years ago

Big congratulations! Thrilled for you!

9 years ago

So happy for you!!!! and !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo