Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 147 Replies | Last Page

nharty09, hope your immune system settles down soon and O is just a few days away! I just received a whole bunch of OPK tests today.. get ready!

AFM, The FS is amazing and upped the injectables for a bigger IUI run this time - she also suggested to book in with the IVF team as this could get tricky! I turn 41yo next month so there goes another couple of percents.
My DH & I have decided that if we don't get the home run, up the duff this month then IVF is the way to go! The team is a nurse led clinic here in Australia, which keeps costs down & some of the procedures are bulk billed. We have health insurance but, it doesn't cover everything ( ... feels a bit obnoxious talking about the costs of fertility & pregnancy!) So we're booked in for a consult FX

9 years ago

Floatingmadly - I hope it works for you this month, but it's good you have a plan either way! This ttc stuff can definitely get expensive! I don't know that we'd ever make it to IVF because of the cost!

AFM - I finally ovulated on Thursday. I had some major ovulation pain in my right ovary. I think I noticed it even more since it hurt every time I coughed, lol. Had another chest x-Ray Friday, and they said the pneumonia has cleared, so I'm finally feeling better. We only BD'd Thursday night and this morning, so I don't know that this will be our month ... We were both too busy being sick LOL. GL ladies!!

9 years ago

Nharty09, I hope you caught the egg! Ovulation day is so exciting. Whatever happens this month, I'm glad you and dh are feeling better.

Floatingmadly, Let's hope that this is the month for your ! If not I have a good friend that did IVF and I just attended a baby shower for her.

I guess everyone else is close to ovulating or in the next TWW?

I am on cycle day 42 and still no . Going to call the doctor on Monday if no AF or BFP. I'm hoping for a late BFP, but not really thinking it will happen. Hoping to move on to the next cycle and see what's happening if not.
to everyone!

9 years ago

Hello ladies! Haven't said hi for a little while so I thought I'd check in.

Madelinesmommy, that's crazy that you haven't started your period or gotten a bfp yet. I hope everything's ok. You'll have to let us know what your doctor says.

Floatingmadly, I'm sorry the showed up. FX this will be your month!!

Nharty, I'm glad you're feeling better. FX bding the night of O was enough to catch that egg!

Afm, I'm officially skipping this cycle. I kept flip-flopping back and forth whether I wanted to try or not so I finally called my ob's office and his recommendation was to wait a month. It's probably for the best. This way I won't be due around dd#2's bday. If my cycle stays about the same then I would be due around my bday in Nov (the 25th). I'm already used to sharing my bday anyway since I have a twin brother.

I did start a November 2015 Babies forum in case anybody wants to join. Here's hoping I don't see anyone there though!

9 years ago

Hi ladies!
Nharty09, I hope it works too... I'm busy stimulating eggs as we speak! Thanks for the encouragement!

Idk3333, looking forward to hearing about the Nov plans! It's great that your Obs is so supportive!

Madelinesmommy, hope there's some news soon!
Thanks for the BFP, well wishes I was so sure last month, IVF clinic appt next Thurs.

9 years ago

Hello ladies! I have been doing my best to stay off of here and not symptom spot and stress this month since we really didn't stick to the plan and it is unlikely I am pregnant. Today is CD 11, so we'll see if I start my period or not. Last month I started on what would've been CD11. I am getting some cramping on my left side, but can't decide if it is AF like cramps or not. Otherwise, everything is normal. I Really don't want to test and see a stark white board.

Floatingmadly - any new things going on? I can't quite tell how long it's been since we've all posted!

Madelinesmommy - any news on AF or lack there of??? Still find it odd that you hadn't started, unless you didn't ovulate!

GL ladies :)

9 years ago

Hi nhardty09 and everyone,
I hope you all are enjoying your month and hopefully getting BFPs soon!
Update- I went to the Dr. this morning and they did an ultrasound. Not pg, but everything otherwise looks normal. No explanation to why I haven't started. Could possibly be bc I weaned my daughter in September and things are still getting back to normal. He prescribed something similar to provera to start my period; then I am to come in on CD21 for bloodwork to make sure there are no hormone issues. Not sure what to think, just ready to be back to normal and glad nothing is seriously wrong.
How is everyone else?
to you all.

9 years ago

Madelinesmonmy- thank goodness they are going to get you started so you can begin a new cycle, at least. I hated provera. I swear it made me swell everywhere and cramp like crazy. I hope yours is much better than my experience with it!

AFM - of course I post yesterday and then I ended up spotting pink when I wiped in the afternoon. I figured AF was coming, but when I checked after dinner there was only some brown tinged cm. Checked again this morning and now nothing. I am cramping, though, so I still expect she's on her way ... Only time will tell! I am technically on 12 DPO now if I don't start.

9 years ago

Implantation bleeding nharty09???

9 years ago

Well, I wish it was implantation bleeding, but I have officially moved on to my next cycle! ugh and she is NOT happy! I wish I didn't have to work today I am cramping so bad already! Oh well, I can't really by mad since we didn't really get to put 100% effort into last cycle. I only made it to cd 11, though, so again I am not sure I have a long enough phase after I ovulate. I am definitely talking to my husband ab out going someone to see what is going on. I'm thinking about seeing an Endocrinologist, since I more so want to know what is going on with my hormones than anything else. I think it is the cause of our problems w/ttc. GL to the rest of you ladies!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo