Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 147 Replies | Last Page

Rach - I downloaded Sperm Meets the Egg on Amazon. Also there's this website with a lot of the info in it.

http://spermmeetseggplan.com

The author says to do OPK tests in the afternoon. According to her that's when we have our LH surge. Unsure of whether to follow her advise or not I've been testing morning and afternoon!

This morning I had a negative OPK then this afternoon I had a blinking smiley face! Just thought I'd share that tip incase it was new to anyone else as well.

9 years ago

Hi ladies just an update been really busy getting ready to ovulate though , here's what's been happening with me xx

Well it's cycle day 16 and Xmas eve been busy for the last week so haven't really been thinking about it but I got some ovulation pain which I always get a day or 2 before I get a positive OPK. Fertility friend said my fertile period started on the 22nd and lasts till the 1st so I did an opk today and my surge is definitely on its way it wasn't positive but not far off. After the chemical last month this is early for me looks like I'm gonna OV on CD18 insteD of CD23. We Bd'd today and I used pre seed and I'm going to bd again on Boxing Day following this Sperm meets egg plan xxx well hope some ppl get there BFPs for Xmas , my birthday is Jan 20th be a good birthday present to get my BFP xx

9 years ago • Post starter

It's cycle day 18 and Well, for 3 days now I've been getting near positive OPKs and ovulation pain but the test the pain and now my cervix has become high soft and medium I think I may get a full positive today and ovulate tomorrow the line is only slightly lighter than the control line and it's been darkening for days. It's funny the changes after a CP for example usually I have very little LH in my urine right up until I get my positive , this month they have been getting darker and darker does anyone think this is a good sign usually I just get the rise at my surge , my LH has obviously changed and is growing in amount daily xx????

I think it's a good sign Rach27, but I am so bad at using the two lines for opks that I decided to get a digital this month, so we'll see if that helps. I am on cd 14, no positive opk yet; testing in a few hours so we'll see.....
Lines darkening are always good Rach27! Keep us posted!

9 years ago

Will do let me know how you get on with the digis , I'm quite good with the lines xx I think I actually just got my positive , think I'll ovulate tomorrow xxxx can't wait x following this SMEP hoping after the CP we might get a sticky bean this month xxx

Hi, Ladies! Mind if I join you? I got my first positive opk very late on December 23rd ... It was a little darker that afternoon, but something told me to go ahead and test again that night around 10 p.m. and it was positive! I had a definite positive on Christmas Eve early afternoon, CD 18 or 19 for my O date!

Rachxxw27 - So sorry to hear about your cp! We seem to be a lot alike! I read through all of the posts before I replied, and I too ovulated on cd 23 last month, and my birthday is January 25th! Here's praying we get out beautiful this time!! It's been a long 20 months ttc and I just started using opks last month. Why did I wait so long?? Anyway, I start testing around January 4th or so ... I know I can't wait until 14dpo!

Also, I read some said to test your opk in the afternoon, and I absolutely agree with that. I have never received a positive opk in the a.m. unless it was already pretty much positive the late night before. I have gotten my positive opks in the afternoon/early evening. I normally test on lunch around 2, or if I can't then I test when I get off work around 5:30.

and to all!!

9 years ago

Hi nharty09 it's nice of you to join us , yeah I was devastated about this CP I was so excited.....for 2 days but I'm trying again straight away as I heard u are more fertile after CP . Yes we are alike lol long cycles ov cd23 though this month I think I'm early. I won't be testing till around the 9th now I think I'm ovulating early if my temp confirms this I'd say the 9th . Can you keep us posted with DPO symptoms Hun hope it's a happy birthday for us both xxxx

Sure will, Rachxxw27, though I'm not sure I'll be of much help! I thought for sure last month was our month because I had crazy symptoms, but not even a touch of a line on any of my HPTs. I had nausea more than I ever had before and other crazy symptoms I never noticed before, but it was a no go. I'm trying to keep busy so I don't symptom spot, but I will be sure and update if I have any symptoms at all, af related or not!

9 years ago

Well think I caught my surge on the way up and down , I'm pretty sure today is OV day , think I ovulated early hours so tomorrow will be my 1DPO so I'll be keeping you ladies updated with my month xx in counting today as I had ov pain this morning but I'm still going to opk up till CD24 just Incase but this is CD19 so early for me though result of CP xx good luck ladies love n hugs xx Rachel xx

Rachxxw27 - sounds like me this month, you're just a few days behind me in my cycle.

2 or 3 dpo for me. Fertility Friend says I O'd on Christmas, but I'm thinking late Christmas eve. I'm not sure we covered our bases well enough on the BD'ing, though ... We did late on the 23rd and late on Christmas day... No where near what we did last month. I'm just praying it was enough and in time for the egg! No symptoms yet to speak of. My back is really bothering me lately, but I know it's because of the spine surgery I had 6 months ago. I think I was lifting too much weight this week with all the gift exchanges, shopping, etc!

ladies!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo