Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Ahhh why won't the actual picture post?!

7 years ago

It's okay I just the URL in my browser and saw your image!!! AAHH!! Your positive!!!!! I can't believe it I'm so so so happy for you! Congratulations!
We're both pregnant now!
How are you feeling?!?

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Kjacobs! Im still in shock but so excited. Anxious to get through the first trimester and still need to make a doctor appt! I am feeling okay mostly. Woke up dry heaving this morning and a little nauseous. Got up to pee 3 times last night! Boobs are sore and I have weird sensations in my uterus area on and off! Other than that so far so good. Getting really hungry but when I eat I cant eat a ton in one sitting.

My estimated due date is July 23/24!

How are you feeling????? When is your due date estimated for ? We must be super close?!

My close friend finally got preg after two years of ttc on her second round of IVF. She finds out Weds if its twins and her due date is July 4th so it's fun that we are so close together!

cdnjenjen- Any word for your?

Intention- What cycle day are you on now ?!

Good luck to all!

7 years ago

I am too and I've known for almost a week! I still can't believe it but it's slowly settling in! It's kind of exciting to wake up every morning and know you have a little bean in there you're carrying <3 I made my first appointment for the 29th but I change insurance groups like, the next day so I'll have to make another after that. Wow you have so many symptoms! I only have semi-sensitive nipples and that's it! I'm feeling 100% normal! I still take a test every morning to watch the line get darker to remind myself for fun :)

My estimated due date is July 20/21!! We're basically due the same week! How exciting!

Oh my gosh that is really exciting! Imagine twins!! Lord please do not give me twins hahaha I don't think I could do it. Just 1 will be perfect for me haha.

User Image

OMG Luna!!! That's awesome!!!!! Congrats to you! I knew those symptoms sounded promising - they were too convincing to not the be the real thing. :-) I'm so happy for you girls...hoping I can join you real soon.

I'm CD6 so I'll probably be heading in next weekend or early next week for another IUI.

7 years ago

I'm sure you will be joining us!! How is the IUI process? What is it like??

User Image

The IUI process isn't bad. Basically, the doctor just inserts the sperm directly into the uterus (bypassing the cervix). Then you lay there for like 10 minutes and that's it. It's supposed to give you a better chance of conceiving because it gives the spermies a good headstart. The whole process probably takes 15 minutes from start to finish so it's really not a big deal. It's not nearly as much fun as getting preggers the old fashioned way though! (LOL)

7 years ago

Oh that sounds relatively easy! No I bet it isn't as fun as the good old way :P well I'm praying for a successful treatment this time!

I'm totally bummed, I got laid off from my job yesterday :( so I'm home today trying to find a new one. I'm super upset and trying to rush to find one now before I start showing and I have to pick a new insurance in couple of weeks based on my salary... so I'm kinda screwed.

User Image

Intention- that sounds promising that it's entered directly in the spot it needs to be in. Wishing you a ton of luck next cycle! Keep us posted over here :)

Kjacobs sorry to hear. Ugh like you need any stressful life events right now. Hang in there. Positive thoughts you find something! How are you feeling otherwise?

Hormones are getting the best of me. I may have had a crying fit for I good reason to my husband last night. Boobs kill and I am losing weight because I can't keep enough down. Although I feel so bloated. I don't have a doctors appt until 8 weeks and then first sonogram at week 11. Seems forever away!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo