Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 144 of 144 Replies

Http://instagram.com/xraisinglilyx

Here’s my instagram ladies if you want to see photos of her :)

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Wow 5 months?! I can’t believe time has flown so much. Pregnancy has gone great! I didn’t get sick one time. If it wasn’t for a small bump and feeling her move, I wouldn’t even know I was pregnant! I’m going to add you on Insta so I can see her pics. Glad you’re doing well!

6 years ago

I just followed you (shalyndras.imperfections). She’s adorbs! OMG! I love her first smiles!!! And way to go on losing weight after her! That’s impressive.

6 years ago

TwoMommies, yay I added you on both accounts :) I have a personal account and a business account. Wow that’s so amazing, I was the same way! I would of never known I was pregnant if I didn’t have the bump and her movement. I’m so happy for you. And I hope labor and delivery comes smoothly for you too. I remember I was petrified for labor and delivery but when it starts, and you labor and you start pushing, it’s not scary, and it’s just a process your body goes through to meet your baby and in the end it’s absolutely magical. Look forward to the labor that’s all I can tell you :) I remember I labored for 36 hours hours and 16 of those hours were at home, and it went by SO FAST, and she was born that I couldn’t believe it.

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo