Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Hi Lolans! Welcome! Glad you joined us. Its so much fun having a "support group" like this. Not everyone understands the joys, struggles, and personal growth that comes from a TTC journey. I feel very blessed to have found this forum.

A quick update on me...I got a positive on my OPK on Saturday and had my 3rd IUI yesterday (Sunday). So I'm back in the dreaded TWW. Currently at 1dpo.

Lolans and TwoMommies, I'm wishing you guys BFPs real soon! Kjacobs and Luna, hope you two are feeling well and enjoying this stage of your pregnancies. :-)

7 years ago

Hi ladies. So I'm 9dpo and have been cramping/achy with low back pain for the last 3 days. I usually don't feel this way unless it's going to be a rough AF. But I'm not supposed to start until this Sunday so I know it's early but I did a mid afternoon FRER and it has a super faint line. I just happened to have one left from last month where I had a chemical pregnancy and was super bummed to start my AF on Halloween... I have some twinges low in there almost like some pulling/weird feeling pretty low.

Today I felt hot like a slight temp all day and mild headache. But the cramping and aching is really throwing me off. My BBS do feel fuller and the veins more pronounced with slight nipple sensitivity which normally I don't.

Any thoughts??

7 years ago

Twomommies- Any updates for you today? Hopefully AF stays away!

Intention- TWW can be rough but here's hoping this is YOUR month! Keep us posted as I know you will! GOOO LUCK...wht a great holiday surprise that would be :)

Lolans- Welcome. Glad to have you with us! Your symptoms sound promising! Are you about 8 DPO today? Will you test before expected AF or wait til you miss it. Good luck to you!

LMichelle- Those all sound like promising symptoms. I had the weird lower twinges last month before BFP and a faint line is still a line.....its probably just really faint cuz it is still early. I get your fear though....I am still checking my pregnancy lines and will until my first appt. Good luck, if you are pregnant I hope its a sticky one. Keep us posted too!

Kjacobs- How are you feeling?! I feel pregnant one minute and then the next I don't. Just weird how I had nausea last week and dizziness and it's died down this week a bit. I still have bloat, some cramps on and off and my digestive issues are kicking in. Constipated etc. Boobs still sore but nothing too crazy yet!

7 years ago

TwoMommies: Awwh that does sound really nice :) Im glad you got to see them!Thank you so much! Actually I have an interview today at 1:30 at a Real Estate office as an administrative assistant that I'm really excited for! I did update my Linked in and Ive been finding jobs through Indeed including that one! Im glad you're going to keep trying even if it doesn't work this round. Every little egg you release needs a chance :D!! I don't feel too different being pregnant. I guess the only thing is my sensitive nipples haha. I went without a bra one day and had my purse on and the chain kept sweeping across my boobs and i practically died xD Also, the past week I can't stand up from sitting down quickly or I get all dizzy and fuzzy. I have to sit up for a few seconds, then stand up, wait a few seconds, then walk :) Also my uterus is hard and poking out a little bit. Still not "showing" but theres a difference there!

Lolan: Hey Lolan welcome! Wow sounds like your preggos girl :) Those are common symptoms of a soon to be BFP. Especially if all of those are out of the norm for you and you've never experienced them! And thank you so much! <3

Intention: Yay you're 1dpo!! Back in the 2 week game!! Welcome, I hope you didn't miss it too much :P Keep your eyes out for new or no symptoms! How are you feeling this time around?? Anything feeling off yet?
Thank you so much, I am enjoying it! I don't really have any symptoms yet except for my nipple sensitivity like I told TwoMommies. Im hoping Ill get lucky and not have too many symptoms through this pregnancy. That would be fabulous! I have started to crave things a little... Last night I HAD to drive to Taco Bell for burritos xD hahahahah and this morning I woke up dying for waffles and syrup.. ugh but we have none.

LMichelle: Any thoughts!? You got a faint line girl that means you're pregnant!! Its faint still because you probably JUST implanted and you just started to develop HCG but that is awesome!!! You can be crazy like me and take a test every morning to see if the line progresses :D Im so happy for you!!

Luna: Im feeling good! Im so glad were pregnant together! What did you say your due date was again?? I think I told you guys mine was July 20th but I think its actually July 22nd because I realized I would of had a 30 day cycle that time not a 28 day cycle. Im glad you're feeling a little better! As I mentioned to the girls above, my main symptom is nipple sensitivity. Not wearing a bra with sore nipples is a no-go hahah! Also I can't stand up now quickly and walk, i have to slowly sit up, and slowly walk so I don't get dizzy :) Which I forget every single time and end up with fuzzy grey vision. I think all the blood to the baby and not me haha. I also kinda started craving things. As I mentioned above i drove to Taco bell last night DYING for burritos and hot sauce. And this morning I woke up craving waffles and syrup :( Which we have none! Also my uterus is growing and sticking out alittle! You can't tell in jeans or dresses but you can feel it! I love rubbing it all day <3 It worries me a little that its sticking out slightly at 5 weeks and 3 days. Im praying I don't have twins or something. Lord have mercy I can't handle that hahahaha

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Luna & KJacobs. I'm just nervous because I heard the FRER have given false positives to some people but I guess if I test in a few days again and it's darker then I don't have to worry about that. Just don't want to get my hopes up. My DH even looked and was saying it's not dark enough so I can't be...geeez guys don't get it sometimes. I was always told the slightest of lines is a for sure and there is no false positives but the controversy I was told about that FRER just makes this bitter sweet because the wait to test again sucks!!! Haha I'm so impatient :-)

7 years ago

I wouldn't worry too much about false positives! The chance of you getting a false positive on FRER are so low that the odds are in your favor of it being a real positive! Test again the next day or two days and see if the line is darker. Though they're right, any line is a positive! I like the FRER and Clearblue ones but honestly, the internet cheapies have been so reliable and have been my best friend through this. The internet cheapie caught my first positive before the FRER and I got to watch the progress the next 10 days or so on them :) They're great!

User Image

I got a new little ticker for my baby nugget <33 Im excited cause his heart will start beating at the end of this week ^_^

User Image

KJacobs - thank you for putting my mind to ease a bit. This just feels so different then how I felt last month with my chemical pregnancy. I seriously can't get rid of this dull ache down low and some cramping. TMI but I got up at 445 am shot straight out of bed with an upset stomach which I never get because of meds I take cause more constipation than anything but I know some women said hormones can cause this too. I have 3 kids but my youngest is 8 so I don't even remember all of what I felt in the beginning with them other than extreme nausea after finding out. My oldest though didn't show up on a HPT so I didn't get total confirmation until I was almost 2 1/2 months.
I guess the achy/crampy feeling is making me nervous. Dont want to get my hopes up again but I sure would like to share some good news :-). Congrats to you !!!!! How exciting!!!

7 years ago

Of course! The majority of people get real positives! For you to have a fake positive, you would have to have blood in urine, or have something in your urine to fake out the positive. But that's so unlikely. Awwh I bet your kids are beautiful :)!
Don't stress out, if this feels totally different and out of the norm then I'm sure it's a real positive! Plus you already got a line! Relax and little your little bean get warm and cozy inside <3
Thank you so much!!

Side note: I went to my interview today and it went great!! I'm waiting for a call for a second interview! I would love this job! Wish me luck I get it :(!!

User Image

Lmichelle- test again in a couple days and I agree with Kjacobs that it most likely isn't a false positive! Ahhh so exciting let us know how it goes. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Kjacobs- I had the dizziness last week but it's gone away this week which makes me nervous! Although ive been trying not to get up too fast or anything. My belly is sticking out already too! I'm sure it's just all the fluids and not the baby yet but wow it looks like I am showing a little haha. My due date would be July 23 or 24! So we are closer than I thought!!! Good luck on you getting that job that would be amazing! Keep us posted! Ps. Do you feel like you are having a boy?!? You keep saying him lol!!! I have NO gut feeling as to the gender but excited for either!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo