Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 144 Replies | Last Page

I know you're right :( but it's hard to not focus on the outside opinions because they weigh so heavy on me. I'm a private person so I don't tell anyone anything because I hate peoples opinions but this I'm forced not to hide. I might be blowing this whole thing up for no reason too. His mom was so scared she wasn't going to see my DB have kids for some reason. So I think she'll be excited and why would my parents be mad?? They'll finally have a grandchild! There's no grandchildren or babies in our family anywhere! They should be shocked and excited! I'm hoping I'm just being dramatic and everything will be great.

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Kjacobs- I'm sure everyone will be thrilled for you even if they are. Little shocked at first. Don't let the anxiety and worry get to you! It's not worth it (ps I need to take my own advice - I worry about everything lol)

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! How's everyone doing? Any updates?

I am still patiently waiting for my appt with the sonogram at 11 weeks! Jan 3rs feels like forever away. I have a nasty sore throats and sinus infection and can't take anything really so it's been loads of fun lol. Other than that I have morning sickness on and off, sore boobs, bloated and a lot of creamy CM coming out ...ick!

7 years ago

I think so too! I think I need to get out of my head and relax a little. I'm the worst worrier in the world and once I'm in my head it's hard to see straight haha.

I had an awesome relaxing thanksgiving! I had my first prenatal appointment 2 days ago and they confirmed my pregnancy saying, "ohhhh yeah your definitely pregnant! :P your 6 weeks along!" And I just smiled and said I know!! Hahahaha. Tomorrow my DB and I go to our first ultrasound! We get to see our tiny tot tomorrow morning! I hope I see a heartbeat and strong baby in there! I'll probably cry haha. I am so so excited!

Your symptoms seem good :) my nausea kinda started this week. I only get queasy if I don't eat or drink water. It seems I'm either starving or quenching for water, or not hungry at all. So eating and drinking has been kind of a challenge. I still have light cramps, sensitive nipples, and I'm super irritable haha. I wanna ring my DB neck 24/7 :P

User Image

Hey ladies-

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Just a quick update. AF came on Thanksgiving, I started taking Letrozole 5 days ago, my birthday was yesterday (Big 2-8) and I'll start checking for ovulation on Sunday. If I don't ovulate by Tuesday, I'll go into the office for a trigger shot.

Does anyone have experience with trigger shots? If so, were you successful?

Kjacbos, I'm not in the same boat but I understand the struggle. As my username states, my wife and I will be two mommies. Sometimes it's not always easy for parents to understand, however if your DB treats you well then they'll be happy for you. It look 7 years for us to finally get to a good place with my family, but it was well worth it. I can't wait to hear how you tell them.

Luna, I hope you feel better soon! It's nothing like being sick during the holidays. Get some rest and keep yourself healthy for your little bundle!

7 years ago

Happy birthday TwoMommies! Hope this cycle goes well. I took Letrozole my last couple of cycles and it's easier on your body than some of the other stuff. I spotted one day with it the first time but otherwise my experience was like normal. I haven't ever had a trigger shot so I'd to hear from you on how that goes.

How exciting to go to your first appointment Kjacobs! :-) To have it confirmed must be the most thrilling feeling ever!

Luna, hope you feel better. Drink hot tea and use a neti pot if you're stuffed up.

As for me, I'm now 11dpo. I took an HPT yesterday (10dpo) and got a BFN. I know that's early so I'll test again this weekend. Not feeling very confident about this cycle but I guess I gotta see it through til the end!

7 years ago

User Image
Here's the ultra sound of our baby!

User Image

Baby is strong with a strong heartbeat!! Measuring 6 weeks and 6 days and I'm 6 weeks and 5 days! Baby is perfect! And it was so amazing to hear the heartbeat... we're so in love!!

User Image

Hey Intention-Don't lose hope. This could still be your cycle. Like you said, it's still early. The vicious TWW can be so frustrating, but we are here with you. I hope this cycle works for me because I'm not good at remembering to take medication unless I'm in pain. I'll keep my fx for both of us.

Kjacobs-Congratualtions! You must be on cloud 9 after hearing the heartbeat. That's so exciting!!! Have you caved and purchased any baby stuff yet?

7 years ago

Wow I'm sorry it took your parents so long to get comfortable with you guys. I'm glad you're in a good position now. Yeah he does, his family really likes me and my parents love him so I think we're good! My DB and I definitely decided to tell our parents Christmas Day! I'm gonna put our ultrasound in a picture frame, and make copies and wrap it as a gift and give it to my parents and sister. I'm not sure how he's going to tell his parents yet but I think the ultrasound photo is a good idea!
We are on cloud 9! Hearing the heartbeat, my eyes lit up and I was stunned! It became so real to think I have 2 heartbeats inside me now, now just 1. My DB kinda got nervous because it became real to him too and we need to both find good jobs and move out within 8 months. So he's panicky cause he wants to work hard for us, and now for our tiny tot too. So we have some struggles ahead of us but this baby is going to be so loved and cared for no matter what.
I haven't bought anything yet :) I wanna wait till we find out if it's a boy or a girl. The Ramzi Theory makes baby look like a boy! I hope it is!

User Image

Intention- Hang in there ! It could still be your month and if not we will continue to support you. Still sending lots of baby dust your way.

Twomommies- Sorry for the struggles you had to go through but once you have a baby I am sure your baby will be very loved. Sending you and second babymama lots of baby dust your way!

Kjacobs- COngrats on the hearing the heartbeat! That is amazing! So happy for you. For some reason my place won't do the first ultrasound and heartbeat until my 11 weeks which is Jan 3rd. It feels like the longest wait ever. I have an 8 week appt on 12/12 just to do a urine test, pap and basic checkup. I am hoping I hear a heartbeat at 11 weeks....the wait is torture! As for everything else it will all fall into place for you one way or another so try not to stress! We are telling my husbands family around Christmas even though it will still techincally be a little early and only around 10 weeks at that point!

What is the ramzi test? I did the chinese calendar and it predicts a girl. Everyone else that knows feels like I am having a girl too. I have no feelings either way and will be happy with a boy or a girl obv :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo