Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Thx Intention. I'm totally fine! Hope you are too.

Any updates KJacobs?

7 years ago

Hey Intention & Cdnjenjen, nope I was out :( Period came that night. I think I'm probably on my last day of having my period today. My DB was really bummed out. Its our first month trying to conceive so he it thinks its supposed to happen right away :( I started temping this month though, which is kinda fun, and started taking Vitex, and ill get back to my ovulation kits. Praying its our month this time!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Aw man! Sorry to hear that Kjacobs49. Are we all in for this cycle? I'm probably older than you guys (i'm 37 y/o) so my doctor started me on Femara this cycle, since I don't have much time to waste. I'm going in on Monday morning for the doc to check my follicles then I'll probably do the IUI the next day.

7 years ago

Got a positive on my OPK yesterday and did my IUI today! So I'm back in the TWW...

7 years ago

Yep were all in! How exciting Intention! You've officially started your TWW, I am so stoked for you. I praying all my baby dust to you!
Im CD12 today and started my OPKs 2 days ago. Im gonna take an ovulation test in a few minutes actually for today. Lets hope its our month. Im 25 years old by the way :)

User Image

Well I'm 5dpo...seems like its been several weeks! lol. Good thing is I haven't been obsessing over symptoms but my, oh my, how the time seems to draaaaggg. How are you ladies doing?

7 years ago

Hey! 5dpo! Yay!! I'm doing good :) I ovulated yesterday around 12pm at work hahah and I'm a huge 1dpo today. OPK kits are a great tool to know when ill be ovulating but I get horrible ovulation pains for 5-6 hours when it actually happens! Do you guys feel your ovulation happening too?

User Image

I think I've maybe felt ovulation occur once or twice but I don't get those ovulation pains consistently and they're not very distinctive either. Unless, I just don't know what its supposed to feel like! LOL.

But like you, I hear/read about some many women that do have very distinct ovulation pains. That's a huge plus because its a really good indicator of whether you're timing your BD (or IUI) correctly.

7 years ago

It is a good indication but it sucks haha. I love the pains cause I love to have physical proof I'm ovulating but during it I'm smiling like, >:D fuck this hurts so bad but I'm so happy I'm ovulating OWWW. Hahahahah. Any symptoms at all? 1dpo+ i always feel 100% fine except for some gas. But this time my pains haven't gone away. 2dpo my lower back is still killing me, and I have cramps with sharp pains near my ovary. I hope this is a good sign cause I've never experienced this before.

User Image

Hahaha! I can only imagine how conflicting that feels!

I've had some very light (almost undetectable) cramping on and off today but that's about it. Last cycle I had stronger cramping on day 6 that I was convinced was implantation cramps. But apparently it wasn't. So maybe less cramping is a good sign??? Who knows! We'll see...I'm going to test on Friday or maybe Saturday depending on how I feel.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo