Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Intention- I know it was right on time! Now I have a 5 week nugget! It's cool too cause where my uterus is, normally when you feel it, it's flat and normal. Now when I run my hands across there I feel a hard bump ^_^ I'm not showing but I feel a huge difference in there!

I think symptom spotting is the worst cause you never know. I guess I've learned that you'll have some usual traits during your tww every single month. It's the month where you notice no symptoms or new or change in 1-2 that you should look out for. Also temp was awesome. LOL that's so amazing though! I love family and they're so blessed. I'm hoping I'm like that too! Second month hit the nail on the head. The first month we didn't conceive because we bd'ed the day I ovulated. I guess sperm need time to mature and we timed it totally wrong.

Idk TwoMommies that sounds pretty good! An increase in CM is a huge positive and cramps are a good sign! The average day people get a positive test is 12dpo so don't worry. Keeps your hopes up! You're not out till period comes. The month I conceived I noticed new symptoms but I told myself not to test and not to think about it, which helped. Keep your mind busy at all times :) and thank you by the way! We're on page 4 of this feed and I've wondered if anyone is gonna find this and read our little story :P

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

We're on page 5 now Kjacobs! :-)

TwoMommies - welcome, glad to have another join. You're not out yet...good luck!

7 years ago

Yes! I found the amazing thread that you guys had tucked away on the 5th page and it was right on time! Just what I needed to give me some encouragement.

KJacobs congrats on your 5 week butter bean!! I'm so excited to hear more about your journey through the first trimester. And thanks for the hope! We are out of town visiting family so thankfully that's kept me occupied.

Intentions thanks for the well wishes and baby dust to us both! I completely understand with the highs and lows. I was on a high when I had my progesterone checked and it was 21. Then when I started the ridiculous early testing I found the annoying low. I'll make sure to keep you ladies updated on the next few days. Thanks for being listening ears!

7 years ago

Welcome twomommies! Try not to stress and hang in there. Like kjacobs said , it could be too early for a positive! I got mine on 12 dPO although I didn't test prior to that so I don't know when it would have shown but some people don't test positive until a week after their missed period!

Intention- hope you are still hanging in there too!!!

Kjacobs- it's so crazy. I feel the changes in my uterus already too! It is harder and I have a gut. Clearly not the baby but the fluids and stuff are giving me a belly already. So weird my nausea has died down and that made me nervous but I took another test and it's as dark as the control line. Trying to just relax and take care of myself. Went to the gym today and did some walking and light weights. Felt good! I am 5 weeks tomorrow or Monday! Ps meant to ask you if you completely stopped vitex or are still taking it? I read various things but I heard you could miscarry if you just stop? I plan on taking it until week 12. Nervous either way!

7 years ago

Intention- Oh my gosh hahaha page 5 excuse me :P

TwoMommies- oh my gosh that's so awesome I'm glad you found us! Welcome to our tiny little community over here in page 5! Thank you!! I'm excited myself to see what the future holds. I was so scared when I found out I was pregnant I nearly had a heart attack haha, but I feel 100% better and my worries get faded for the love my DB and I have for nugget! This baby has shinned a light on my DB and he's so much happier, sweeter and excited. He's treating me like a princess now which I'm loving hahahah :P that's fun you're visiting family! The perfect way to get your mind off of things. How is your family by the way??

Luna- yeah definitely harder! I don't have a gut yet or any bloating which is nice. I don't like wearing jeans though because I feel like when I sit down it's crushing my uterus :( I've been worrying myself too a little cause my only symptom is sensitive nipples and some constipation now. Besides that I feel 100% normal! I've read countless miscarriage stories and I've scared myself to think I could lose baby at any second. I can't go through that, I would be devastated. That's nice you're going to the gym! I don't work out at all so I'm lazy shit to be honest hahaha. Well now you have me worried! I completely stopped taking it! I stopped taking everything except prenatals because I wasn't sure if Vitex would be healthy for them. Oh jeez. Now that I stopped too I don't think I can just start again... I'll look it up and see.

User Image

So I did some digging and read some people recommend weaning yourself off of it slowly for a few weeks, others say you can stop immediately or continue use it doesn't matter, some people say it's bad to continue it... so idk.
The main thing I noticed is that it has to do with your progesterone levels. If you have low progesterone it helps keep it up and if you cut cold turkey it would drop your levels to your bodies natural amount. I think my progesterone levels were good but I have no idea! Maybe they were good because of Vitex. I also read you can supplement your own progesterone levels within vitamin C, vitamin E, dairy, protein, vitamin B6, etc. so I guess I'll just do that then :/

User Image

Kjacobs- I read all contradicting information on vitex while pregnant too. If you stopped and are still pregnant at this point in sure you are fine. I decided to go down to one pill for a few weeks and wean off slowly. Seemed like a happy medium for me!

I feel less nauseous the last couple days. Just have slightly tender boobs and dull cramps. I'm sure once I hit 6-7 weeks I'll feel some new things. Can't wait for my first visit 12/12!

7 years ago

Yeah I'm hoping I'm okay! It worries me that my only symptoms is sensitive nipples so far. I barely feel pregnant! And I feel the hard little bump of my uterus as well :) but to supplement and help my progesterone, I'm taking 400 IU of vitamin E and 500mg of vitamin C with my prenatals just to ensure I'm making enough. Oh I know! My appointment is 11/29, next Tuesday and I CANT wait! Having them confirm my pregnancy and make sure he's okay will be a huge relief <3

User Image

Hey ladies-

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Kjacbos the family is doing great! Thanks for asking. We relocated to another state back in April, so it was nice getting to visit them since we're staying home for Thanksgiving.

By the way, good luck on your job search. Honestly, now is a great time to be in the job market because a lot of companies are hiring. I actually work in HR as a Recruiter and companies are currently getting approval for their hiring budgets (so they can hire you!) My advice...update your LinkedIn, follow the companies you like and search there. Companies on LI usually offer higher salaries. Second up would be Indeed. Hope that's helpful.

So just a quick update-I'm 12 DPO and got a BFN. Eek it burns my insides lol, but I've come to the conclusion that if it doesn't work this time, we'll just keep on trying.

But Luna you did give me hope. AF is expected on Wednesday, so I'll let you guys know if she decides to show. Do you feel any different since you've been preggo?

7 years ago

Hi guys
I hope u don't mind me joining you alll..

I'm new to all of this I really don't kno I'm the short word terms yet either..
I ovulated on the 14th for sure I'm now getting really bad cramps sore boobs seems to have got a lot bigger.. also I bloat anyway but this is off the scale bloating fee pol even at work are mentioning it to me haha.. also a lot of discharge too.. maybe just maybe I could get a bfp soon..
congratulations too the pregnant ladies how exciting for u both :)) xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo