Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Thank you so much Luna! I still have a feeling this baby will be be and stay perfectly healthy :) that is a long time away but it'll go by fast! And in your ultrasound you'll see aometbjng that kinda looks like a baby finally! Our tiny tot looks like a Pokémon or a caterpillar cocoon hahaha. I got to avoid the Pap smear cause I had one the beginnng of this year. Man I hate those things -_- they hurt and give me cramps. As if I don't have those already!
I sure hope so! I think my DB is proposing on Christmas! I don't want to get my hopes up.. but I keep nudging him about it and he's being silly and shy about it so we'll see! I'm praying to see that ring he's hiding somewhere hehe :P
The Ramzi theory is the theory that wherever the baby is attached to the uterus can help determine sex. So if it's attached to the left/bottom or above it'll be a boy, and if it's attached to the right it'll be a girl. But it's hard to tell on scans cause the image can be flipped, the view might be crooked, or the angles could be wrong.. so idk. I took the Chinese calendar test too and it said boy for me! Gosh I hope it's a boy!!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I got a job guys! I went to an interview today at 10am and they called me at 4pm saying I got it!! I'm so happy and relieved!!

User Image

Kjacobs, how exciting...the ultrasound pic, the new job! You are so blessed. :-) Congrats on everything!

7 years ago

Thank you so much Intention! I'm not really a religious person, I'm more of a spiritual person but I've been praying and thanking everyone and everything for what has been given to me :)

User Image

Hey ladies-

Hope everyone is staying dry. It's been nonstop rain here in Atlanta the past few days.

I went to the doc today and guess what? Only one lonely follicle, but hey it's a big one at 26mm so I'm hopeful that it could be the one. Tomorrow I have my trigger shot and then my IUI within the next few days. Everyone keep your fx!

Intention, how are things going on your end? Did AF stay away? Hopefully she did!

Kjacobs, congrats on the job! I know that's a huge relief! Especially with a little one on the way.

Luna, thanks for the babydust. I can use all that I can get. It sure would be a great Christmas present. =)

7 years ago

I'm sure it is the one TwoMommies! Isn't it weird how the body works though, you have eggs and follicles and you have to time sperm right and you create life... it's crazy how it all works.
It is a huge relief but I don't feel too happy about it. It's 2$ less than I was making before and I think I'll be working harder here too. I don't really like that. I'm gonna keep it though and keep applying for other jobs till I get the one I want.
It's also not raining here at all! It never rains in Cali, we're in a drought over here :(

User Image

It really is crazy and timing is everything. I had my trigger shot today and I'm a little worried because I got a positive OPK last night at 12 AM. My IUI is tomorrow and I'm hoping I don't miss the ovulation timeline. It can be super stressful, so I made a vow not to Google anything today. This will be interesting.

Hope you guys get some rain soon! How do you like Cali by the way?

7 years ago

Hey guys,

Need some advice :(

My last period is Nov/12, ovulated on Nov/28 and i caught fever right next day with cold. I thought fever would go away but my temperature stayed high since then and i feel Ok just tiredness.
My temperature is like high all time, my DH says i feel very hot and he thinks i have fever, but i feel fine. I just wonder if i'm pregnant. I was testing and of course its all BFN from 7 dpo to 10 dpo. I dunno whats happening inside. I just badly want to be pregnant and i hope i'm pregnant and i'll get bfp in 2 days.

What do you guys think? My only stable symptom is i have elevated temperature for past 1 week and i don't have any PMS symptoms which i usually get one week before my period.

Man! Its so hard to wait.

7 years ago

Ice- it seems to me you're probably pregnant! I don't wanna get your hopes up, but you probably have BFN because you implanted late. The majority of women get a BFP 12dpo and on. So hold out and see! But it seems pretty likely to me! :) good luck!

TwoMommies- how are you doing?? How was the IUI??

I love Cali! It's beautiful! The beach is 20 mins away, the snow is an hour away, it's always sunny, and I like the California lifestyle here too. People are more accepting and chill about a lot if things. I ended up not taking that job I got hahaha. I went to the first day and hated it. So I had an interview yesterday and Tuesday for a veterinary assistant position or an office job at a school district :)
Also my cravings have finally kicked in! I woke up at 3am the other night craving Panda Express hahah and then a couple days after I was craving pasta and had to go buy that :P it's so silly

User Image

Ice-I'm probably not the best person to answer this since I haven't had my bfp yet, but my only suggestion is to wait. I know it's super difficult, but it's the only way to have a clear answer. I've read a lot about women who had a lot of symptoms and ended up bfn and women who had no systems with a bfp. I definitely have my fx for you. Let us know how it goes.

K-I couldn't have asked for a better IUI. While there is nothing romantic about having an IUI, the doc allowed second baby mama to insert the sperm. It meant a lot to me and made me completely comfy with the process. They even let us keep the vial. I know that probably sounds gross, but if we conceived we can let baby know this it where it came from. =). So, today marks 1 DPO. This time feels completely different. No cramps, no gas and no dreams. Everyone please keep your fx for me.

And Panda Express? That's hilarious! Good luck on the other jobs. I'm sure you'll find the right fit.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo