Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Hellllo....so I missed a few days so trying to catch up on your posts :)

Kjacobs- Vitex is treating me good so far! Only my second month but already the past two months my ovulation day has been pretty consistent as well as days in my cycle. I was never terribly off but they were between 29-33 days now they have been 30. PLUS my PMS symptoms have toned down and AF only lasted 4 days and only one day of a "heavier" flow! So far so good.

I will have to look into making a ticker....I am still trying to figure out how to use everything on here!

Intention- I hear ya about testing. I have a love hate relationship with it. I am trying to wait until I actually miss my predicted AF but we shall see. I have heard about Bromelin but havent tried it yet . Is it just the pineapple core ?? I eat regular pineapples here and there. I heard brazilian nuts are good for implantation so I have been munching on some of those as well.

What DPO are you both today? I think Intention you are at 11 DPO today and Kjacobs 7 DPOish? I should be about 4-5 dpo today....It...IS...DRAGGING on. I had that random light pink spotting when wiping a couple times and after BDing around ovulation. Now the past two days after that I have had some slight brown spotting which I am assuming is the old blood. I am hoping it was just ovulation spotting. I heard it can be a good sign that I realased a good eggo. Trying not to look too much into it. Other than that I have NO symptoms.....I swear I normally feeling things around now in past months. Maybe its a good sign?! Trying not to get my hopes up but want to keep a positive outlook at the same time. A little nervous with my stress levels. Work is so crazy and causes me so much anxiety and we are trying to get house projects done on top of a million other life things. I need a vacation!

As far as food....well I ordered dominos pizza last night lol. I am making sure to get greens, avocado and lots of water in to balance out my naughty habits. I have such a sweet tooth but trying to cut down on sugar as best I can. Ugh I also have been slacking on working out. My goal was to get in good shape before pregnancy to bounce back after but I can't seem to get in a good routine for some reason. Feeling like I am in a funk. I am a total Virgo and overanalyze everything!

Any symptoms or new news to report on your end Kjacobs and Intention?!

7 years ago

So it took me forever to figure out how to add the ticker to my signature and now i think its showing twice?!

7 years ago

Welcome back dear! I'm so happy to hear you're loving Vitex and it's doing you well :) I feel like I'm some ambassador for it because I love it so much haha!
I like your ticker by the way! I think you may of posted the URL code in twice into your signature :P.

Yeah bromelain is just the pineapple core. I stopped taking it 5dpo. Tonight I am 7dpo-8dpo tomorrow morning! Yay! 6-12 dpo lands you into implantation period, so I've been super weary about my body. Idk if you girls have heard of it but I've done a lot of research on it and apparently it's a thing, it's called "cold uterus". I guess if you're feet/hands/stomach are cold a lot, it makes your uterus cold and it makes you not able to implant because the environment's temperature isn't suitable for the egg. It's a Chinese medicine practice for women who want to conceive, to only drink warm liquids, eat warm foods, keep a hot water bottle on your tummy at night or around your feet, things like that. So since I'm always cold, ive been doing this! I've worn only socks and shoes, drank hot tea all day, I have a heating pad on now to make sure my uterus is super warm! I had mild cramps this afternoon so I'm panicking about getting cold hahah.

No symptoms is a good thing I heard too! If you don't have any of your usual symptoms from when you got a BFN it could be good :) I hope it happens for us. I'll be so sad if it doesn't but, there's a plan for all of us <3 I'm sorrry you're stressing so much! Try to take bubble baths or go get a massage or something to relax. Or go get your nails done and have me time! That always does the trick for me :P I'm a Virgo too! September 9th!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

So weird! it shows I only posted the URL once. Ahh well! Ps. I am Sept 3rd!

I have heard of the cold uterus thing!! I'm freaking out because its getting cold here in the Northeast and my DH is ALWAYS warm so when i work at home in my office my hands are frigid. I need fingerless gloves haha. I do sleep with a heated corn bag near my tummy or feet usually though! I've been drinking hot raspberry leaf tea and some warm low sodium vegetable broth and trying not to eat anything too cold!

I think a massage would do me some good. Might go get one tomorrow and a pedi/mani!

I woke up this morning kind of freaking out. I am 5-6 dpo today and when i went pee with FMU i had a tiny bit of red/pink blood. Now when I wipe its pink and brown but really only when i wipe. I feel a little nauseated and have dull cramps but nothing like AF. Freaking out because I feel like implantation would be too early but surely I can't be getting my AF at cycle day 22?! That would be wild. I just ended my last AF on Oct 18th! So of course I am thinking I am off this cycle which would be weird because i figured vitex would be balancing me out more especially since I am heading into month 3. Now I am thinking the worst....do I have endo? Some strange disease? Ectopic?
1-2 DPO light pink spotting when wiping 2-3 DPO slight pink spotting when wiping . 3-4 and 4-5 some left over brown spotting. Now this morning pink/brown with a little red and dull aches in the uterus area?!

This is all out of character for me and my cycles so sorry for going on a rampage! How are you two doing today?!

7 years ago

I don't know Luna - that may not be too early for implantation. I believe it can happen around day 5. I think it can happen if the egg has move further along down the tube than anticipated (or something like that). What you're experiencing sounds like implantation bleeding to me. But of course, I'm no doctor, so only time will tell! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Kjacobs, I have heard of the cold/warm uterus theory. And you're doing exactly what is suggested. Wear socks, drink warm liquids and just try to keep your body (specifically your abdomen) warm.

As for me, I'm trying to stay positive but I'm kinda feeling like good ol' AF is coming for me. :-( I know "it ain't over til its over" but I just feel like it, you know? Either way, I'll keep y'all posted.

7 years ago

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me too! It can start day 6 so you might be at the beginning of that phase.
Also, if your egg traveled awhile down your Fallopian tube before it was fertilized, you can implant early because it had some time to travel on its own! Don't fret your lucky! I'm in the total opposite boat. I'm 8dpo and have no spotting or anything and I'm worried cause I want to see some implantation spotting haha. Last night at 840, I had a crazy dizzy spell for the first time, I felt light headed and everything in the room kind of slowed down, it was so weird. I'm hoping that's a good thing! I've never been dizzy in my entire life.

I hope it all works out in the end, staying warm like I am. Part of me wonders if I even have a fertized egg? What if I'm doing all this stuff for no reason and my egg wasn't fertilized or something. My DB and I only had sex 3 days before I ovulated and that's it. So idk. I think I'm just bummed out today maybe. I know I do have a little eggy though cause my temps are staying high still.
Maybe could you guys click on my profile and view my chart? Does it look okay?
Oh no! I'm sorry! Well don't feel too out, I read hundreds of stories of pregnant thinking their out cause they know their period is going to come cause it feels 100% like that, and it never does :) stay positive definitely <3 I should maybe practice what I'm preaching haha.

User Image

Sounds like we are all feeling different things and worried for different reasons!

Intention- Kjacobs is totally right. I have read lots of stories where people swore AF was coming and it didn't. I know its cliche but it's not over til AF shows :)

Kjacobs- The dizzy spell could be a good sign too. I have read that one as well on a lot of different forums. And remember not everyone will get implantation spotting so you are not at all out either. BDing 3 days prior to O is not too early. All it takes is one swimmer and maybe it was ready and waiting by the time you realeased your egg :)

I feel both of you...it's so up and down. One minute staying positive and keeping the hope alive and the next starting to worry it's "not the month".

I'm not sure if I have implantation bleeding or not and if I do it would still need to implant properly.

Keep me posted! Fingers crossed for all 3 of us!

PS. Kjacobs....I tried to click on your name to look at your profile to view your chart but I didn't see any chart? It was probably in front of my face but if you let me know how to find it I will look!

In the meantime I am going to do some stress shopping, eating and drinking :) A couple of glasses of wine can't hurt at this stage right? Honestly my stress is probably my biggest enemy right now so the wine should take the edge off :)

7 years ago

Okay I fixed it! :D now click my username and you can see my chart for this month and symptoms and things. This website is so cute.

Yep it's not over till the fat lady sings! Which were hoping is never ever! Yeah that's true. I can pin-point ovulation so I'm wondering if I'll be able to pin-point implantation. Like has it happened? Is it happening now cause my lower back hurts? I hate mystery! I need cold hard answers! Hahaha! Yeah I think so too, I heard sperm need to go through a maturing cycle so it's best to bd before ovulation to the sperm are set and ready to go. But it all seems to good to be true, you know? When I was little I never imagined myself pregnant or having kids so now I'm like wow... there's no way. I'm in so much disbelief.

I'll keep you guys posted trust me, I'm glued to this site so that's not a problem for me :P

Definitely, enjoy some wine girl! I'm only having 1 glass a wine a day because alcohol screws up my temperature the next morning :( grrr!

User Image

Luna, I'm right there with you...I had a few drinks myself last night! LOL! When I went to bed, I prayed that if I am pregnant the alcohol won't cause any damage. I'm sure its fine at this stage, though. I'm just feeling a little guilty.

Kjacobs, I can see your page now. It is so cool and informative! I need to do more tracking like that. Also, in regards to BD'ing 3 days before ovulation - I've heard that sperm can live in the uterus for like 5 days. So your timing is still pretty good.

As for me, no AF yet! I keep going to the bathroom, wiping and thoroughly inspecting the tp, but nothing. So I'm still in. Because I do IUIs my doctor pre-schedules a blood pregnancy test on 14dpo, which is tomorrow. So if I get no AF today, I'll go in tomorrow for an official test! I'll probably do a hpt/poas before I go to the doctor tomorrow.

7 years ago

KJacobs- I took a look at your chart. Although I am no expert from what I can tell it looks good. It looks like you may have had an implantation dip?! Temps are still looking pretty good! I would say you are still in it! How are you feeling today?!

Intention- Glad to hear you are still in it!!! You must be so excited/ nervous. let us know how it goes!!! Fingers toes and everything crossed for you!

I ended up having two glasses of wine. I don't feel too guilty about it and you shouldn't either!

I continued to have some brown spotting all day yesterday but not a ton. Today I had it once so far when I wiped but it seems to be gone for the most part so far. I actually threw up at 2am last night but I am not counting it as a pregnancy symptom or anything at this point. I think the wine and dinner gave me a little acid reflux which can happen to me from time to time especially if I stay up late. I could not fall asleep for the life of me after and had strange dreams. I feel a little weak today but I think I am just dehydrated now. Time to chug some tea and water!

No other symptoms for me other then being emotional today and crying this morning lol. That could be PMS though or just my life in general with everything going on.

Time will tell! Extra baby dust to us all!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo