Community post

Discussion

All these hopeful "symptoms" but BFN? 12dpo

View Full Post

I need some advice :( Heres my timeline of events: So I got a positive Smiley OPK on the 28th of September and ovulated on the 29th. (horrible ovulation pains that night on the right side) We BD'd that night!

2-6dpo: cramps, bloating, decrease in appetite, pulling twinges, ovary pain where I ovulated, and sharp pains in that area as well. Couldn't wear jeans cause I was so bloated and it made the pains worse.

7-10dpo: nothing! All those symptoms vanished!

11dpo: I started spotting brown CM from 8am-6pm. I wore a pantyliner and changed it twice. By 7pm all the spotting disappeared. Also my uterus just ached- no cramps at all but felt..sore?

12dpo: Spotting is gone, and today I have normal cramps. the past 2 days I've been overly sensitive to coffee and a today i urinated more than normal.

My period is due in 2 days- 10/13, and i took a FRER this morning and yesterday and got a BFN. Im wondering if yesterday was implantation bleeding? Did you guys have this and get a BFP later? These all seem like weirdly hopeful symptoms but Im lost.

Let me know girls <3

User Image

144 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 144 Replies | Last Page

Don't be too nervous! I read you have like waves of symptoms? Or surges I guess of hormones? So you'll have a bunch of symptoms, then they'll die down, then you'll have another wave of symptoms that will later die down. Idk how accurate that is but it's something to note! Oh my gosh we are close! A day to 2 days different! Imagine if they had the same birthdays... I would die hahahaha. I love feeling that tiny hard bump under my skin! I wake up every morning and stand up and feel the bump to make sure it's there still. I'm so scared it'll disappear on me! I'm praying to get to the 6 week mark because miscarriage rates drop to 8%. Then to the 10-12 week mark when the placenta takes over and your miscarriage rate is at 3-2%!

Thank you so much! I will! It's a cozy office job for commercial and residential real estate so I do basic desk work in my own desk sometimes alone at the office. It would perfect for my pregnancy and I think they have benefits as well!

Oh my DB and I are praying it's a boy :) he's always wanted a son to teach dirt bikes too and skateboarding and all boy stuff, and I would love for my future kids to have an older brother, so it would be great. My dad never had a son either so I think he would enjoy having a grandson. So for now we're calling our bean him :)

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies-

Quick update...BFN @ 13 DPO and still no AF. Blood test in the morning. Will update you guys tomorrow.

Kjacobs how cool for the tracker. That's exciting the baby's heart will start beating this week. Also, good luck on your interview today! I'm sure you did a great job. Don't forget to send a thank you follow up. =)

Intention thanks for asking about my progress. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Although my chances aren't high any baby dust you can send my way will be great.

LMichelle congrats on your pregnancy!

Lolan keep us updated on your progress!

This thread really is a blessing. I'm so grateful I found it!

7 years ago

I can't wait to hear tomorrow what your blood test shows! I hope it's good news! I'll send you all the baby dust I can muster up ^_^ my tiny tot will send you some baby dust as well!

I know! I'm hoping my first appointment on the 29th I'll be able to hear it! I want my DB to hear it too so it's a little more real to him. I feel my uterus grow everyday but he doesn't really experience anything so I'm hoping he'll
To get see our nugget and hear the heart!

Thank you! It went really well, and fast. She reviewed my resume and asked me some question and told me she really liked me and liked my personality and how bubbly I am :) so now I'm waiting for a phone call for the second interview!

It really is a blessing. I luv you girls for helping me through this process and being here for me through the beginning of my ttc journey to now. I wish we could all meet and have a movie night or something hahaha <3

User Image

Welp, I had my blood test today and it was a BFN. AF still hasn't shown so I'm guessing I'm on CD 29 now. It's interesting how the times you need your cycle to be consistent, it's flaky lol. Ugh! On the bright side, I'll be able to indulge in some holiday alcohol!

And I so agree! It would be nice if we were all local. If you ladies ever decide to visit Atlanta let me know. I'm always down to talk about babies =).

Btw, as a Recruiter I always look for someone with the right personality. If they liked yours, then you probably have the job. Good luck.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

7 years ago

Oh no I'm sorry TwoMommies! :( hopefully next time it will finally stick. Oh my gosh please have some wine for me! I miss my wine and beer!

Oh my gosh Atlanta! You're so far away from me! I live in a suburb north of Los Angeles :) oh I hope so! I have another interview for a school district that I really want as well! I have to set up an appointment to go in for a 2 hour testing so we'll see what happens.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!
I think I've actually decided to wait till Christmas to tell my parents. I realized I would hate to tell them now, to then go to a scan 5 days later and something bad happen :( or have them not see a heartbeat or something. I would be so upset. The wait is going to be torchure but I think it'll be worth it.

User Image

Sorry to hear about your BFN, TwoMommies. But there's always a bright side 1) you have another cycle coming, meaning another try and 2) Being able to indulge in adult beverages for Thanksgiving is a plus. I'm 4dpo so I'm not going overboard in the "adult beverage fun", just in case I am preggo but I'll be partaking a bit. ;-)

I'm in Austin, Texas...so we have Atlanta, Los Angeles, Austin...where's everyone else from?

7 years ago

How's Austin Texas?? What is it like over there? Here it's just hot 24/7 with no seasons hahahah. During the fall it gets windy and winter the air a bit colder but that's about it!
I'm now debating if I should tell my parents today or not. Holding in such a huge secret is killing me haha. But I'm so nervous to what they'll say. But if I go to my scan on the 29th and everything is fine, then I gotta wait 4 weeks longer. And I'll be a week away or from my second trimester and I'll start showing already. Ahhh!! And my DB won't really tell me what he thinks so idk what to do.

User Image

Happy THANksgiving all!

I've told my parents and my grandparents but nervous still because it's so early! I bought myself some sparkling apple and grape juice and poured into a wine glass so I felt like I was drinking but not :)

I'm in New Hampshire all the way up in the Northeaat! Looks like we are all over the map!

7 years ago

How did they react when you told them?? See I have unique situation hahaha. Im guessing you guys are all married but my DB and I aren't yet. He was actually going to propose July 4th but it didn't happen. We were kinda in a weird funk at the time. So now I think he's waiting till Christmas or sometime haha I'm not sure :P We also still live with our parents. We want to move out but apartments are like $2000+ for a two bedroom so it's nearly impossible. And now I don't have a job, and he's looking for one that pays better. So we're kinda in a crappy situation and not where I want to be right now :( so I'm worried telling my parents and his, that they'll be super disappointed or upset... i don't know. And telling my friends. I feel like I'm 16 and pregnant with all these problems and not 25 and pregnant. ;(

User Image

Well Kjacobs, now that it's real, you just have to focus on your health and the health of the baby and let all of the outside opinions go.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo