Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 151 Replies | Last Page

After 4 failed attempts with Clomid + trigger shot, I just had my first round of IUI.

I started on Follistim 100IU on CD 3-6. On CD 7, my dose was increased to 225IU because things were progressing but very very slowly. On CD 12 my dose was doubled to 450IU and on CD 15 I was finally ready for my trigger shot. I had two follicles @ 1.8cm and two @ 1.6cm. CD 16 insemination 24 hours post trigger and CD 17 insemination 48 hours post trigger.

I can test 2 weeks from today.... Praying for a BFP!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

9 years ago

Nope. I need so.etching. I am taking off to save $ then injectable in January

9 years ago

AFM - did another bloodwork and ultrasound this morning. I have 3 follicles that are above 10mm - therefore possibility of triples at this moment. I think they said there is 20-25% that it might be twins and 1-2% of triplets. But we will take those adds and go for IUI this cycle.

I have issues getting pregnant with 1 child - probably the adds of triples are even lower than that.

So I got another ultrasound and bloodwork on Tuesday :) Hopefully these follicles keep develop so I have bigger chance of getting pregnant

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia30: That's great news!!! So happy for you. Hope everyone is very successful this month!

9 years ago

Hi guys.. had a disappointing cycle.. beta was negative.. taking a month off to get over my disappointment.. then starting my FET with my only 2 frozen embies... will continue to follow and pray for you all

9 years ago

Hope you can get over the disappointment soon. Hopefully next time you try will be the one. Will keep you in my prayers.

9 years ago

Thorntoj86, you might try getting your hubs on male fertility vitamins. They really improved the count, morphology, and motility for my hubs. It took months for those to really improve things though. We also found abstaining for 4 days before gave us the best numbers. He gave his sample at the sperm clinic, about 2-3 hours before my appointment. You might have him mention that you two are concerned about count, the clinic can wash in different ways to help maintain more count. That leaves more other cell types in there, so it isn't as clean, but it's something to discuss with your docs anyway.

9 years ago

Txk how are you feeling.

9 years ago

That is a shame Tubal, I was certain we would get another bfp here soon

Texas, I wish they'd give me some injectables, I think I need more help, I just don't know what.

I had my did you ovulate blood test today, I can already I tell them I did

9 years ago

Tubal - I'm so sorry.

TXAdams- thanks for the advice. I'm pretty sure the clinical is aware of his sperm issues since we are undergoing ICSI/IVF because of severe MFI. I think I might tell him to start taking fertile aid again because it seemed like this sample was even lower then what we originally thought we were dealing with. Before at least there were more that were motile. Although the urologist basically told us there is nothing we can do to make it better and it is what it is. I'm just thinking maybe him doing it at home when it was probably an hour/45 min before we left and then another 30 minutes to the clinic was too long and they died. But who knows.

Basia - things are looking good! Hope the next ultrasound bloodwork is even more promising!

Jackie - welcome and good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo