Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 151 Replies | Last Page

SMC: I have a friend that her mom had a couple of misscarriages, then she adopted a boy... and a little bit after that she got pregnant with my friend and later with her sister. Maybe the fact that you were not stressing about conceiving made the trick. I hope you are in fact pregnant!!!

9 years ago

Smc..... no way!!!!! :)

9 years ago

SMC pee on another another test!!!

I completely agree with the no stress helping. We have friends who couldn't conceive (he was sterile) so they went straight to adoption. 20 min before their 2nd home visit she took a test and found out they were pregnant. They just had their 2nd baby last Jan.

9 years ago • Post starter

Red so happy for you

9 years ago

Thanks, texasgirl! Still in shock and keeping the secret for now. Can't wait for the first US.

Has anyone started a Nov board?

9 years ago • Post starter

Ooh Smc can't wait to hear more news

I'm 8dpo sitting here twiddling my fingers again

:)

9 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=71429

I've started the November board :)

9 years ago

so i went out and got a digital test and the second FRER and the digital both negative today. so idk what was going on with he test yesterday, i guess it could have been an evaporation line although it was there at before and at the 3-min mark. i am just going to move on.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

SMC - is it possible that digital is just not detecting hormone yet b/c it is not enough of hormone? I am hoping that is the case. hugs girl... if you are not pregnant then you will have a beautiful baby soon :)
Do you know who you would like to adopt? a girl or a boy? what age?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

we are working with an agency that mostly does newborn adoption. so we are working with pregnant birth moms. I hope to have a girl but would willingly adopt a boy. we hope to have at least 2-3 children so we know we will be adopting again and will have a chance at whatever gender we don't have the first time.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo