Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 151 Replies | Last Page

And I'm out. Got my blood test results. I could already tell. I'm off to see an accupunturist today about my sinuses, I'm going to ask about fertility accupunture while I am there.

9 years ago

I am going to start trying again in January.

9 years ago

Me to Texas, the festive season is to stressful for me, great idea. I went to an accupunturist today, I'm going to do that for 2 months for stress and fertility but not try actively again until Jan (I'm going to have a long holiday then too

9 years ago

so sorry opalfoxy

Texas and Opalfoxy - hopefully January will be your month

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I am doing my blood test but I think I am out :(. No AF yet but had period like symptoms all night long (which I normally start getting them a few days before) plus my BBT dropped, which is not a good sign... hopefully next month is the one.

9 years ago

ma_espe - I hope you are wrong :) and it will be positive. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

girls I have a question for you about progesterone cream. I use Crinone - cream that I apply vaginally... I notice that during the day I get super wet - like I peed myself. And I know it is Crinone just coming out in more liquid form. Is this normal? Anybody?

9 years ago

Basia30, I only have that the first or second day with Crinone. Then it starts building up.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,
It's been a few months since I've been on the boards. Hubs and I took a few months off to just relax. Going for my 3rd IUI next week. The RE want's to sit down with me the first week in November to talk about other options ...which I'm sure is IVF. Not really ready to move on to IVF since insurance doesn't cover it. I'm thinking I'll do a few more IUIs instead.

Has anyone heard of autoimmune diseases affecting fertility? I think I'm going to ask her about testing for autoimmune diseases when I see her in November. Our infertility is diagnosed as "unexplained".

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

slgamle :) good luck

essemkay - I am on Day #5 and that is still happening. Should I be bothering my Dr with it? or just let it go?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo