Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Basia - I used crinone cream but don't remember experiencing that. I doubt it's anything to be concerned about since I think it does warn about leakage in the pamphlet, but if it would make you feel better I say call your nurse/doctor. Probably not the worst question they will get and if it eases your mind it'll be worth it.

9 years ago

Implantation bleeding or spotting!?!?

Yesterday 11DPO I had brownish-reddish discharged when I wiped and mild cramps. Today, same thing. The last 3 cycles I didn't start spotting until 15-16 DPO and AF came full force the next day. Waiting until Friday to test if AF does not arrive before then. Thoughts?

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

9 years ago

Jackie 11dpo sounds like a good time for implantation bleeding

Slgamble, have you had your AMH level checked? They forgot to check mine when I was your age and when I had it checked at 33 it was less than 1. I've just don my 3rd iui and it didn't work, I'm thinking I might do 6. I know IVF is expensive but if you know your AMH it gives you a better idea if yout should do IVF or not.

Ma_epse fingers crossed for your bloodtest :)

Thanks Basia :)

9 years ago

Hi Opal!

Yep....it was 1.5 which is in the normal range. Also had the my thyroid levels checked and an HSG all normal.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

So I am still in the game... no AF. And I haven't gotten a call back from the clinic, but bc of the hour I don't think they will be calling til tm. My back is killing me, haven't been able to sleep for the last 2 nights. So I hope it is worth it! Will keep you updated with the results.

9 years ago

ma_espe - Good luck :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thnaks!!! :)

9 years ago

So I got my blood test results back, and unfortunatly they were negative :(. Hopefully next cycle will be the one. At least now I can take some advil and get rid of my horrible cramps. Has anyone on clomid experience worse PMS than usual?

9 years ago

So I got my blood test results back, and unfortunatly they were negative :(. Hopefully next cycle will be the one. At least now I can take some advil and get rid of my horrible cramps. Has anyone on clomid experience worse PMS than usual?

9 years ago

so sorry ma_espe and good luck next month. I am a bit sick and I try not to take any meds except vitamins now till I know for sure... ahhhhh another week of waiting for me

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo