Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 151 Replies | Last Page

congrats Jojo!! that is very exciting!

AFM I am kind of an emotional wreck. i went back to work after my surgery and it was harder to cuddle and take care of babies knowing i had just lost my baby and probably the chance of carrying a biological child. i am excited about adoption but am still grieving the loss of what could have been. i have my ups and downs. i also fell pretty down because we thought we had a plan to get the money together quickly for the adoption and now that fell through and it looks like we are going to have to wait at least 6 months before we do anymore real work on the adoption. we are going to be able to get our home study done well before then though so that is good news.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

SMC, the home study takes a little while I think, so that could give your more time to get the money together. Did I tell you I'd love to adopt (even a 6 year old) but my DH isn't into it :( We'd have to adopt outside our own country to which is expensive. My DH isn't even into having a egg donor.

I'm 13dpiui today no symptoms but my flu has lifted

9 years ago

SMC: What does it mean to be adopted? That you were born in your mother's heart instead of in her womb. I think by adopting you are doing a woderful thing to this world. And mother is not just someone that can give birth to a baby, but who helps that baby grow up to become a good person.

Opalfoxy: Thanks for the diet idea, I have never heard of that one, but wouldn't hurt to try. Unfortunatly diagnose does take a while so it is frustrating you were not giving the baby the extra help he needs, but on the other hand it prepares you little by little, so the diagnose doesn't come as a complete shock.

AFM: Flu symtoms are still there but not as much. I have sore bbs on and off during the day. An I feel like something is in my stomach specially when I sit or lie down. Also have been feeling very hungry but not feeling like having anything at the same time. And having some vivid dreams. So who knows, hope is not my minds playing tricks. I am 10DPIUI, 9DPO.

9 years ago

I finally got a first response pregnancy test today bfn. Even so I will have to do a blood test tommorow.

I might just have to go back to hoping I get pregnant again because this is the third iui. I'm 13 dpo, I suppose there might be a small chance that I get a bfp but I don't think so. My Af is not due until 16dpo.

:/
I can't even consider a egg donor because my DH is not into that.

9 years ago

Thanks everyone for your well wishes â?º

I told hubby on his birthday and we have had a fun weekend. I hope everything continues to run well for us. This is just a series of hurdles for us to get through really, isnâ??t it? I am so thrilled that I am finally pregnant but now am worrying about whether itâ??s really true and I really want that scan for confirmation that everything is OK.

Ma_espe â?? I work as an Educational Psychologist and know quite a bit about helping children with autism. If there is anything you want to ask me or talk to me about then just PM me. I know it can be both relieving and difficult to receive a diagnosis and sometimes there is not a great deal of help for families out there.

Jackie â?? how is the waiting going?

Opalfoxy, how are you feeling? Glad youâ??ve shifted the flu. Sorry you saw a BFN â?¹

SMC â?? You have been through so much recently. I canâ??t imagine how you are feeling right now â?? so much sadness and at the same time still hopeful. I hope this is the path that brings you your beautiful little son or daughter.x

Isn't it interesting that so many of our men don't like the idea of having egg/sperm donation? I think it is beautiful that they really want to have a child that is part of them and part of us. i think it can take them much longer to see that it is also beautiful to bring up a child - no matter how they come to us -together. We women are better at adjusting to that I think.

9 years ago

I cleaned the whole house top to bottom this weekend to keep myself occupied so I wouldn't spend the every second thinking about if I was pregnant or not. I've wanted this for so long, I feel like it is the only thing I can think of. I haven't tested yet and am 8DPiui. Breasts and nipples extremely sore and sensitive. Hoping to hold out 6 more days to test at.

jojogo: What a fabulous birthday surprise for your hubby!! When do you go in for bloodwork or an US? Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

9 years ago

Just checking in to say hi.

Ladies can I ask a serious question. Does anyone else find this process a little too much at times to handle? I swear it is almost like depression and panic attacks. I know that it is Tmi but just wondered if I was alone in this. One of the curses of being single and trying....

9 years ago

Texas, you are not alone. It is not easy seeing bfn or having mc's. I felt a bit panic attack like after doing my blood test this morning. My pg test was negative so I am sure the blood test will be too. It is like a roller coster, you have hope, then anxiety, then sadness. I just try to accept what is because I'm not sure what else you can do.

9 years ago

Thanks Opal.

Think I will talk to my doctor, and see if there are any safe medications to take while ttc. :(

9 years ago

Or see a counselor and talk about how you feel, it might help. I'm going to take a break from trying over Christmas. Have you got anything planned Texas? I'm going to my parents this year, I only go every second year so I'm looking forward to it

Missed the phone call for my blood results going to have t wait until tommorow

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo