Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

831 - 840 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Guys.. I am so PISSED at myself..
1. I opted out of using opks this cycle which is dumb bc it would help me to know if I should really be pissed about #2.

2. I FELL ASLEEP last night so no BD. Why in the heck would I just fall asleep on EOD?? UUUGGGGHHH!!! I feel like crying right now. Last BD was Sunday and I'm not quite sure if that will be good enough.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm still hoping for a BFP but at this point I think it'll be a miracle. The witch seems to be trying to come and I took a FRER yesterday with FMU and it was negative. AF is expected tomorrow but at this point if she's gonna come I would just rather get it over with and move on.

I haven't officially moved to the July board yet. Good luck everyone

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Bumpin, oh no!! Do the BD ASAP!! I always O a little later than I think. And those speedy swimmers can get to the egg as quick as 30 minutes! There is still time.

TTC, we are in the same boat! FRER with FMU was neg this AM. Temp went down a bit. Expecting her tomorrow.... But still hopeful for the both of us!

AFM- I'm going a bit psycho.... Bought a pile of equate +/- today since I'm done with the FRERs I tried to hang on to until the end of the week. Ugh- such a POAS addict!!!

Baby dust,
Xo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hey Everybody,

I'm sorry I've been absent for a few days. I was in the middle of a pity party but I'm over it now and ready to jump back in the game. My temp dropped Monday and some more yesterday and spotting started. So, I've spent the last 2 days crying and depressed.

TTC - I'm sorry about the spotting. I know it's so discouraging! I'm planning on moving over to the July board too. :(

Team - Still pulling for you!! Get that BFP!! Tomorrow is your day! :) And, you're not psycho around here. :))

Mom2bx3 - I'm sorry AF showed. That's great that you will be seeing your doctor soon. Hoping you get some answers and a plan. :)

Bumpin - FX that it's still your month.

Holly - FX you'll see that BFP soon!!

Congrats!! to all of you that received your BFPs!!!

AFM - I was debating not trying again but I'm thinking about trying one more month. This month was such a roller coaster of emotions and stress that I'm not sure if I can handle another one.

Just a little history since I haven't shared much about me... I have kidney cancer and have known about it for almost 9 years. Since finding out, I have had 2 babies. Actually one of the 2 we found out about 1 week after finding out about the cancer. The hormones from pregnancy and nursing are actually very good for my body and I feel the best during that time. More important, I love children and have always wanted a large family. My kids are what keep me going on my worst days. I had not had any treatment or surgeries until last year. In June 2013, we found out one of the tumors on my left kidney had grown a substantial amount. I have cancer on both. I had 20% of my left kidney removed in November 2013. I have recovered very well from the surgery but all of the TTC stress has me concerned as stress is not good for cancer. So maybe I can chill and try one more time. I have yearly tests scheduled for next summer at MD Anderson which is another reason I'm running out of time. Anyhow, sorry to be so long winded I just thought I would share a little.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Anotherbaby, you are an incredibly strong woman!! My fingers are crossed for you

TTC, how's it going?

Bumpin, did you get any BDing in??

AFM, BFN this morning! Temp still up too, WTH! I must be 13dpo and not 15.... I've never gone past 14dpo unless I was preggers. Oooooh, I just want to KNOW. Ugh.

Baby dust xo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Pink spotting :(

Still hanging on to hope that it might be IB. Had horrible crampy pains overnight two nights ago....

I guess only time will tell.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Team-sorry about your spotting. I'm with u girl! AF was due today but haven't seen her yet. I started spotting bright pink on Tuesday I think and have had brown spotting since then. Took another test this am vas it was negative. Temp dropped below cover yesterday but went up to cover this am. Maybe the clomid is extending my cycle? Not sure what's going on but I don't think I'm pregnant because my tests have been negative. BBS are still sore but that's about it. I wish AF would just get here already if she's going to come so I can move on to my new cycle. So I will likely see u on the July board. Augh

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

After a couple of days of spotting, AF has finally showed up. I'm sadly moving over to the July board.

to those still in for June!!

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Anotherbaby-I will most likely see u over there. GL!

9 years ago

Well, sadly it looks like I'm moving you the July board. The bitch showed up tonight. Augh. Good luck to the rest of you ladies. Baby dust!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo