Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

191 - 200 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

I gotta say I love the stories that have come up. I do have another one that happened to me this time. I love the catalog from Pyramid Collection and I used to have a bunch of catalogs and magazines up in our bathroom. Well, I had forgotten that some magazines tends to have ladies "toys" in it and my stepdaughter saw the costumes on the magazine and started looking through it. She happen to find that page and got intrigued by one of the toys. Next I hear her say..."hey check this out!" Her dad and I look down at the magazine..."she says out loud so we both can hear..."how cool is this, vibrating underwear!" I took the magazine away and said they don't really make those and if they did sounds uncomfortable. I try to this day to keep those magazines hidden or I quickly look through them before they come over and toss it. Never been so embarrassed. I want to say she was 10 at the time.

nicole2014: OMG! I would be sore too! I couldn't walk that much or that far if I even wanted to. I had feet surgery years ago to have a neuroma removed from both feet. In theory it was to help prevent me from getting terrible foot cramps I have had in my feet for years, ever since I was a kid. Sadly it didn't work and now I can't be on my feet for too long. But good for you in getting in the exercise.

ravenmickey: and hope this is your month.

marcie_pants: I am going through the same thing with the temps outside. I don't typically temp anymore until I start my fertile week. So I will be starting again this weekend. And thanks to Basia that list was definitely helpful. But I do know that climate change can change your temps in both directions. When it's hot out your temps tend to rise and when it's cold it tends to drop.

And no you aren't the only one wishing there was a window to see inside.

Basia30: Wow sounds like a lot to have to do, but I don't blame you, I would be doing it too, if it meant a much better chance of me getting pregnant. and

10yearsago: Welcome! You and I seem to be only a few days apart. Good luck!

DanielleH13: Good luck to you this month. When I had a gap like that I go with the 2nd that way if I don't see anything by then I will hopefully see a strong positive.

jjgibson: I would have thought the CD12 as well. I have had it where CTP and FF gave different days. At least it's only different by a couple days.

Also don't want to get your hopes up but one of my friends on FF had A LOT of creamy lotion CM on her 4DPO as well in the cycle she got pregnant.

AFM: I was up half the night with painful BM's. With another attack before I left for work this morning. Thankfully today I am feeling a tad better. Although, this evening I am feeling icky again. Mostly just really tired.

Haven't heard anything more with regards to my families home. Just the surrounding homes. Hoping that's a good sign for us. But I feel terrible for the families with the other homes that had so much more damage. And believe it or not another storm system is brewing. I have never seen this area get hit so many times in a row. I pray it's not another bad one. FX'd!

OK well my day is over. Hoping to go home and since DH has to go in tonight for a mandatory meeting I think I am going to take a nice much needed relaxing hot bath.

Hope you ladies have a great evening!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks Lolo...I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I had this when I got pg in May (we lost it at 6 weeks) For me it all just feels like stuff is happening down there lol. The sharp pains and for most of the day just odd achey soreness. I guess we shall see :)

OMG on the vibrating underwear story lol.

9 years ago

You know you're TTC when...

Your husband leans over to you in bed and says, "so... Is recreational funny business still allowed?"

Ha!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey everyone, I'm just sneaking around reading everyone post. Lots of funny stories. Good luck to everyone who is ovulating and in the two week wait.

I'm still out this month. I have no time to ttc. Oh well, it isn't meant to be.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Lol Marcie that's hilarious. I'm sure that's how my hubby feels right now. I do miss our normal lives. I miss not living my life in two week increments, and fooling around because we feel like it. I know it'll be worth it in the end but I wish there were an end in sight. Lol. So glad to see your chart is looking good and that you figured out why your temp was down.

Good luck to everyone about to ovulate and those of us in the two. Hope to start hearing some good news soon.

User Image

9 years ago

RPope - your temperature keeps going up :) that is great!

Marcie - wow; big change in your bbt chart

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Basia. It's good to see your temps so steady. Hopefully you'll see a little bump up over the next couple days. I'm surprised to see my temps still rising. I'm thinking tomorrow they might finally level off or go down a little, but my temps have never risen like this so who knows. Hope you're having a good "Hump Day" lol

User Image

9 years ago

I'm kinda frustrated that this site gave me such a high cover line. FF has it just above where I ovulated. I don't know why I just got one today and it's below my highest temp at 7dpo. That's crazy.

User Image

9 years ago

Haha Marcie! My husband asked me the same question the other day.

Rpope and Marcie your charts both look so steady! Mine is so erratic compared to yours lol. Hope it means good things for you both!!

Rpope, I think the only thing my FF and CTP charts agree on is my coverline lol

9 years ago

My chart is so steady... it makes me think that something is off with my thermometer. but I am not going to use a different one now. maybe next cycle

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo