Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

571 - 580 of 853 Replies | Last Page

LMAO!!!! Just forget that last post RPope!! I somehow got back to page 1 and didn't realize it... UGH.. HAHHA.. Sorry.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Danielle: Either way, you are late, right? :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

OMG I think I got it. The elusive .

Just did a FRER at a three hour hold (yeah, I'm addicted) and was really scared to see the outcome because I was sure that I was getting false positives on the $tree but NOPE!!

Three minutes and there it was...a very faint, but very THERE second line. I posted a pic - go check it out and let me know if it's my imagination or not.

YAY! Now if I can just stay pregnant....

9 years ago

OMG CALVINGIRL!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU & EXTREMELY JEALOUS!!!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I guess it is safe to say that I am out. Just did a CM check and it appears that AF is coming.. BOOO!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Calvin - CONGRATS!!! I definitely see a line!!

Bumpin - I'm not late yet. Which is why I haven't tested. Tomorrow is CD30 so AF could come tomorrow. I'm feeling a little crampy today so I guess I'll wait it out at this point. Everything has just been so weird this cycle. And it doesn't help that the look of some foods makes me want to run to the bathroom. I don't normally have a weak stomach like that. But it could all be in my head too I guess.

Sorry AF is on her way

User Image

9 years ago

:( Bumpin - sorry AF is on its way. That sucks. Well, at least it'll give you another cycle or two to get normalized.

AFM, I'm still in shock. I keep looking at the test while I'm at work, sitting at my desk sneaking peeks into my drawer where it is to see if the line disappears or not.

Why will 5pm not get here??

9 years ago

Calvin- I totally did the same thing last cycle! I took my frer to work with me and admired it periodically. I felt like a looney.

Danielle- the suspense it killin me! But I totally get it. I would test the morning of AF and would be so angry.

Bumpin- Double boo! I was disappointed, but ok with getting AF this time in case my body needed more time to heal/pass everything. Hope next cycle is the one for us again!

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby: You were right, the cloudy ewcm was before we BD'd. Noticed it when I wiped from FMU. So who knows...lol. It was still stretchy like ewcm...so I just called it that.

I am also pretty sure the MC threw off your cycle. I am sorry that AF seems to be on it's way. I was really pulling for you in hopes that this month would happen for you. Maybe you just had to go through a full cycle before your body was ready to be PG again. for this upcoming month!

nicole2014: If I see a shirt I like I will still buy it...but no pants (unless leggings) and no bras until PG. We have to set our limit somewhere...lol.

calvingirl: Yep I think I see it too! It is very faint. Hopefully in the morning it will be darker and continue to get darker! YAY!

LOL! @ looking in your drawer at the test...if I wasn't in a small office I would have done the same exact thing...lol.

AFM: I am fighting a headache. I work for my dad and so does my brother and there is another guy that works with us, so there are only 4 of us in the office. We went out to lunch and I had a beer with lunch. Suddenly felt exhausted and have a headache. Hmmm...hope it goes away soon. Boobs are very itchy today too. I know it's way too early for symptoms but maybe it's just weird post O symptoms?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo- Yes, limits must be set! Lord knows I'm going nuts in the maternity wear when that time comes! I will also be happy to say "well that was weird" and move on when my body acts oddly, instead of analyzing every itch, pain, tingle, and fluid that comes out of a orafice

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo