Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

181 - 190 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. Ive not posted to the monthly boards for a few months even though I have been actively trying still. I need some extra support this month though so I hope you dont mind if I join again. I am CD3 today.

9 years ago

Hey pretties!!

Holy cow! I needed a good laugh this morning. All those stories were too funny.

TT: I had a MC at the end of last month, so I sympathize with your situation. This makes 6 months TTC for us. I am currently 6 DPO and having the same symptoms I had before my BFP, so I am getting pretty excited all over again. I will be so disappointed if AF shows. My Dr. suggested to wait 3 months before TTC, but we didn't feel like it was necessary. I really hope that we both get our BFP's this month! FXFU!

scooby: That is very interesting info. I have never even heard of it. I may have to get that checked as well if we keep having issues. Thanks.

lolo: I will keep you guys in my prayers and I hope that your vacation house will be ok. Most importantly I pray that your friends are taking necessary precautions.

Sorry to hear that DH is having back issues. I know they suck. He has to hurry and get better, bc you guys have some BD'ing to do!

I have trouble losing weight too. I used to never have that problem until I had DD. I gained 50 lbs with her, but after I had her I lost 70 and was very content with my weight. I guess too content, bc I gained 50 of that back, ugh.. I am hoping after I have my next I will lose it for good. Everyone says that your metabolism bottoms out the older you get. I am 26 now. I hate not being content with myself..

Basia: YAY for O!! Happy BD'ing!

raven:

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Welcome back, 10years. for you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Good morning everyone!

I realized that I have been reading and keeping up with everyone but I haven't actually posted anything in a while. I will do my best to comment to everyone, but if I miss you its not intentional.

Welcome to the newbies!

All the stories were hilarious!

Basia - that this IUI worked, but at least you have a plan ready just in case.

Marcie - I definitely wish there was a window or at least something to let us know whether or not we caught the egg each month so we don't have to over analyze everything for 2 weeks!!

Nicole - I'm glad that you are feeling better. And way to go on the 9 mile hike!! I used to ride my bike 22+ miles each weekend, but I never did it right after a 9 mile hike! Kudos to your DH!

AFM, I'm still sitting in limbo waiting. Still having bouts of nausea. Occasionally somethings will make me gag (which is not normal). Its seems to be more of a visual issue in stead of just a smell issue. But we went to the baseball game last night and the women's bathroom I went into smelled like every nasty thing that could possibly be in a bathroom all mixed together. I was pretty green by the time I got out of there. And no one else seemed to be making a face. Since I don't currently have any tests on hand I'm debating on whether to just wait it out until I have any crazy symptoms show up or its closer to the time AF would normally come. Since I don't know if I ovulated on CD 8 or CD 16 its such a big gap I don't want to waste any tests unnecessarily.

User Image

9 years ago

Basia, when are they bringing you in for a blood test? I am keeping my fingers crossed that this one works for you! If not, sounds like a solid plan for the next go around.

User Image

9 years ago

mom2bx3:
no idea yet
probably a day or two before my period is due

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Welcome to the newbies :)

Basia, I did shots last summer. Let me know when they tell you what you'll be doing.

Welcome back Danielle :)

Bumpin, I gained a ton of weight when I went on fertility meds last year. It does get harder the older you get. I'll be 32 this month and its soooo hard.

Ok so according to my ff bbt chart they are saying my O day was the 10th and not the 12th like I had thought. I don't know what to think....grrr. Wish I could just know lol. Also, maybe tmi, but I have so, so much lotion like cm today and really sharp pains in uterus. Not sure what the deal was with that. I'm either 4 or 6 dpo, depending on what I go by. I feel so lost lol

9 years ago

Thanks Bumpin. So sorry to hear about your loss. My dr said there is no reason to wait. But she wanted to wait 1 cycle before starting clomid again for dating purposes. Saw her today and she says everything looks good so if AF shows I will start clomid with that cycle. I'm 8 DPO now and hoping I don't need it. AF due Subday so well see! Sticky baby dust to u!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Jjgibson - did they work? Any side effects? They scare me a bit

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia, I'm going to message you so we don;t take over the thread lol

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo