Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

541 - 550 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Yeah, this afternoon's tests were NOT dark at all. I think I'm going to try to wait until Saturday morning before I test again. I'm not doing myself any favors by obsessively testing!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

marcie - that is a good idea to wait till Saturday. Hope you can make it till then without testing :)

It is official. BFN. They confirmed it with my blood work.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

JJ: sorry girl.. I hope you feel better soon!

Marcie: Hope those lines do get darker for you. I have been told that your levels can drop then go back up this early. FX!

Nicole: I think you are right. I know it wasn't too far behind yours. Hopefully I will know for sure by week's end.

Sounds like you have had a pretty interesting day!

Basia: Sorry girl! Time to get medicated!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Looks like I'll be joining the July board also. My 14 month old is a July baby so let's see if we can make it 2 under 2! Irish twins!

Marcie, your tests ded look positive. dark or light line, is still a line! BFPPPPPPP!!!

JJ - feel better. I've also been crampy, but no signs of AF and I usually have little bit of brown day before but nothing.

Gemma and Danielle... and all you other TTC

9 years ago

Aww so sorry Basia. for next cycle!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

WOW! This forum's been busy in the past day or so. Took me some time to catch up.

marcie_pants: Hope Sat brings good things!

LOL! Thanks, I didn't even realize that I set up my annual exam on Hump Day...haha!

I too have been suffering from Allergies. Was really bad this year. Ugh. Hope you feel better soon.

_snowwhite_: I'm sorry you are struggling to get some BD'ing in. Have you mentioned your concerns to your BF? Explain to him that you only have a short window and that you fear that you might've missed it this month? Or about to? These night schedules are tough and maybe the only time you can get him is between shift and bed. Your mom is right though, things have a way of working themselves out. He is almost done with this job and then he will be back to having more free time. Hopefully this month still works out but if not at least you can take comfort that you have gotten over the hurdle of meeting his DD and that there is always next month. Good luck!

Question: Has your BF always had a problem with maintaining an erection? Or is this a new problem?

innovation2010: I think you and I might be pretty close in our cycles!

Christine23:

LizzyJ89:

mom2bx3: OMG! LOL! That story about your mom walking into the house made me laugh. This is why I am so glad I live far enough from my mom and MIL to not have them just stop by without calling...lol. I am sure she will now remember to call in the future...HAHA!

I do hope what you were experiencing was IB and IC.

I have heard of women using OPK's as HPT's as well, but I don't understand what I would be looking for...lol.

mrshas0401: hope it was IB!!!

Basia30: I am so sorry you officially got the BFN! Hope she arrives soon so you can start the next cycle right away.

I am nervous about stabbing myself with needles as well. Hope it gets easier as time goes by. I was told if/when I get PG I will have to inject a blood thinner everyday. Obviously I will do it but I am not exactly thrilled about doing it...lol.

calvingirl: I see it in the top test but not so much in the bottom. it continues to get darker!

DanielleH13: hope your spotting is a good thing.

gemmalou79: My best friend got what she thought was her period, it was light...just to find out she was pregnant. So don't count yourself out yet...not until the witch really sings.

Bumpin4Baby: I am the same exact way with regards to the needles and tattoo. I won't get one because of my fear of needles and the pain associated with it. I won't even go see an acupuncturist. But I do know I have to get over the fear a bit since I know I will have to give myself a blood thinning shot every day.

I am still holding out hope for you! Hoping that is your month. But if not, July still is a great month for Bday's! Hang in there! Your body might still be trying to readjust from the MC.

anovallis: I took a look and I don't see it. But 10 DPO is still pretty early. Try again in a day or 2 with FMU.

heatherforever: I too am 37 and hear ya on the age thing. DH & I have been TTC for 19 months already. Good luck to you and congratulations for your wedding. My sis did a Fall Wedding and it was beautiful!

I too use the digitals from Walmart. My doctor told me to get the Clearblue LH surge (the pink ones). Most of the time they work great...except I think I have short LH surges. Typical. Hope this month works out.

nicole2014: I may be considered a non-smoker now...quit 7 years ago last April. But I would still not want to see that advertised. How awful! Congrats to your DH! I am sure he will do fine in the next test. If my BIL can pass it anyone can.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

AFM: DH & I BD'd last night...a bit on the late side...which was stupid on my part...I was even home yesterday...should have BD'd earlier...oh well. Mostly because I am sooo tired today. I think I might've O'd yesterday. Only because my OPK's were darker yesterday. I never take 2 tests and I know when you take the 2nd test you are supposed to hold your pee for a couple hours and not drink anything to dilute your urine...well, I just said screw it...I did have some watered down ice tea not too long before that and it might've been an hour or more from the last time I peed. But I took one of my digital OPKs just to see. And it was the same darkness as that mornings. So I thought maybe I might O today and see a +OPK...nope if anything it's lighter. So, that is why I think I might've O'd yesterday...probably if I had taken the test correctly it probably would've shown a +OPK. We'll see if I am correct with that if my temps rise. FX'd!!!

I had my annual exam yesterday as well, and she didn't have much to say except that things look good. Since I had my pap last year I didn't need to do it this year so basically it was just a check up and a look see. She said she would see me in a year but hopefully much sooner. I sure hope so too.

I am depressed though...I have apparently gained 10 pounds since I saw her last year. I just don't get it. I didn't think my eating habits have gotten that bad...guess I am going to have to pay more attention to that.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo: Thank you! I am really hoping that you still caught the egg & you get your BFP!! I am def rooting for you!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks sweetie!

9 years ago

lolo.... Hope you will see really soon

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo