Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

401 - 410 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Danielle: That is how mine is, just very mild cramps that don't last long at all and always followed by creamy CM. My stomach has been weird too. One day, I am constipated and the next I have loose stools. Hoping this is a good sign for the both of us. I can't wait for you to test!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks Danielle! Things certainly sound good for you!

I'm sure it's still too early for me. I'm pretty sure I O'd the night of the 12th or the morning of the 13th, so I went back and forth on which date to choose as my O date. I went with the earlier one, but that was maybe not the right call :) We'll see. It ain't over until AF shows her ugly face!!!

User Image

9 years ago

I hope to see some strong BFPs soon :)

I started to spot this morning. So AF might be here very soon.

I also called in the pharmacy and they are overnighting some drugs/hormones for me which I need for my second IUI.

Follistim - to get my follicles to grow - 20-25% of women who get pregnant on those have multiplets with and 70% of those are twins
Ovidrel - to trigger my ovulation
Crinone - progesterone after I ovulate
Perscirption prenatal vitamins - basically prenatal vitamins with more folic acid.

I just want them to be here in case I need them. And if I don't then I just spend $170 for nothing.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Feeling out.. AF like cramps.. I no I'm not out till the shows her ugly face.. but I ordered a softcup so this time I'll be on my second round of Clomid with hopefully the help of preseed, vitamins and that softcup. .

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Oh no no, Basia! Stop spotting right now!

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie - I wish I would but also I am cramping more and more.
It just was not my month (again). for the next one.
to you girl :) Since both RPope and I are out we need you to get us some good news (no pressure ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia: Sorry you are spotting. Hey, look on the bright side. If you don't need them, your happiness will drown out the pain of that $170!! You will def need the prenatals anyway. I have been taking them everyday since I found out I was pg last month hoping it would give me a boost.

I am really starting to think I am out. If that is the case I won't be TTC until November.. I just don't want to get pg with a July baby bc I already have one and I want that to be her special month and plus that could get pretty expensive! LOL. That would put me at 8 cycles in. I never dreamed it would have taken this long.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Oh no, bumpin, there's still hope!

Basia, sorry to hear AF came early. UGH!

Danielle, sounds promising. Those def are the signs we're all looking forward to.

Calvin - I had a faint line after 10 minutes last month. Those evap. lines SUCK! I only buy $store tests now since I can't stop testing.

I'm trying to wait til I'm 12 dpo. I have one test in my desk drawer at work and it keeps calling my name, but I dont want a BFN again.

Maman - we are about the same. I have a short cycle. I agree a test on Friday sounds good. I'm in!

I'm 10dpo today and yesterday and today I have NO CM! Nothing, dry as dry can be. Don't feel anything. I just want to eat eat eat, but what's new?!

Good luck ladies testing today!

9 years ago

babynumber3-- the same thing happened to me on 9dpo, but yesterday and today i have lots of creamy CM! don't count yourself out yet!!

thanks for the no pressure, basia ;) i'll try to do you girls proud!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Well.. I just had some blood tinged CM. It was mostly clear with a little pink brown in spots. I guess I will know in a day or two what it was. I am leaning more toward AF, but we will see.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo