Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

261 - 270 of 853 Replies | Last Page

ababy2love- Im so sorry you're going through just a hard time right now! Let your fiance in, he'll help! Its good to have a strong body with you. You need some support. If you feel like talking I'm always here.

I'll respond to everyone else as soon as possible. But I can't right now.

AFM: I'm out for June. I have EWCM today, and I wont see my BF until sunday. Now, I might last that long, but I honestly doubt it. Im not even positive that I'll be in town on sunday. It all hinges on my BF's daughter.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, my insurance doesn't cover ANYTHING related to infertility, and it's even pretty good insurance! Hopefully I don't end up needing anything other than DH's SA.

And Basia-- my boobs have never gotten sore either. You're not alone!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm praying for this month. I've had 3 chemicals in a row (June, July, August). I hope this time it's gonna stick. It was so heartbreaking for me ð??¥ð??¥
I take prenatal, baby aspirin, pro-gest, pineapple, preseed. It's only 3-4 do, but my boobs are already sore, too early for me.

9 years ago

I just Googled it and it's true, nothing in ACA about fertility treatments. Sucks. But... they do cover breast pumps now. My insurance didn't do that when I had DD and DS.

I am thinking of getting the OV watch (if they ever go back in stock). Has anyone tried one or know of some one who has?

User Image

9 years ago

Basia30: I ended up being home for 2 weeks. Tried to return a week early but was extremely uncomfortable...mostly due to the constipation. I work in a small office and even though I work for family I just didn't want to be hogging up the bathroom. So I ended up going home early and taking the week off. Thankfully for me I had it done at the end of the month...it was right after Memorial Day. So it was the last week of a monthly pay period and a short one at that and then the first week of a monthly pay period...So I split it up that way. So at least I still got paychecks and even though they weren't great paychecks, it was still money...lol. I have heard lots of women were able to go back to work after a few days up to 2 weeks. I think it just depends on how you handle the procedure. You just have to remember that even though it seems like a small simple surgery...it's still surgery and your body needs the time to recoup. So I would plan on taking the 2 weeks off and if your body feels like you can return sooner then YAY for you. I think it also depends on the type of job you have.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions...if I remember I will have no problems answering them. I was hesitant too with having it done but I knew that if I didn't do it I would be questioning it still if that was the reason I wasn't getting pregnant. I went into it completely blind. Had no idea what they were going to find, if anything at all. I was actually really happy they did find something and it was fixed.

_snowwhite_: I am so sorry you think you are out this month. Hopefully it's not really the case. There have been a couple of months where I have had ewcm for a week before I O'd. Hopefully that's the case for you. I can't recall...are you using OPK's or temping? How's the training coming along? Hopefully the DD is up for meeting you soon. Because she better get ready you will become the Mother of her sibling.

Early_bird: Aww I'm sorry you have had 3 CP's in a row. What do the doctors say about it? Good luck to you this month!

I was looking at the things you are taking and I have never heard of the eating Pineapple for TTC. So I looked it up. That sounds very interesting. I tend to drink Grapefruit juice only like 8 oz of it every day to help promote ewcm. But I love pineapple and they say you do that the 5 days after you O? Is that what you do?

I take Prenatal, Omega 3, and vitamin D-3 at night and then a Probiotic (when I remember) and Baby Aspirin in the mornings.

If anyone else is interested in the link for the Pineapple article it's http://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/thereisnocookiecutterformotherhood/improving-implantation-chances-have-some-pineapple

mom2bx3: I have never heard of the OV watch, I will have to look it up.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

mom2bx3 what's OV watch? Is that like a fertility monitor?

early_bird I'm so sorry you had to go through three chemicals. But, that means you can get pregnant! Which is good. Now to find out how to make it stick. Good luck. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

marcie I hope you dont need any more fertility treatment. It's sad that they dont cover it. Its a major problem thats entirely out of your control. I hate insurance companies. Good luck!

basia HUGS! Sorry things aren't working out the way you hoped, but GOOD LUCK!! Fingers are crossed for you! :) (Medications are crazy expensive. It's ridiculous)

nicole Get to testing!! The cramping and bachache could have been implatation!

gemma Good luck. I hope there pregnancy symptoms.

bumpin those are good symptoms! I hope this is it for you! Good luck! *hugs*

lolo sorry about the headache. I had a nasty one last night which Im also sure is the weather. Not fun. I'm gonna start opks tonight. I didnt expect to get CM this early.

danielle good luck! children are good at predicting things. Its so strange. but I think you may have a late may baby!

ababy2love HUGS

Anyone else I missed: GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF BABYDUST!

I haven't been able to read through everything but anyone else got there bfp yet?
Took a clear blue digital with week estimator today and got a positive 1-2 weeks!!!!!
Is it ok to still be experiencing brown spotting at 10dpo?
It's been going on for about 4 days now

Keeping good thoughts and resting!!!
I'm so excited!!!

Good luck to all the mamas testing this weekend!!

User Image

9 years ago

MsMeg- Mild spotting without cramps is usually ok. If it turns red, check with a doctior, if it's accompanied by pain see a doctor immediately. CONGRATS though! Very exciting!

afm... I took an opk tonight, and there was no second line. So, maybe I'm not ovulating now. I hope it holds off until at least sunday.

Ms meg. Congrats that is so exciting!

Snow - The ov watch is a wrist watch type thing that monitors the choride ions in your sweat. Every ovualtion app/site had that as one of the test results to track and I had no idea what it was, So I googled..It's supposed to be better than opks and temping because it detects your 4 most fertile days before ovulation so you have a better window. You apparently have a better chance of getting pregnant if you bd 2 days before ovulation. It was also featured on the dr's and every review I have read womenare getting pregnant in the 1st month of use.

Www.ovwatch.com

Read more here...http://americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/ov-watch-fertility-predictor.html/attachment/propblty-graph450

They are out of stock everywhere though.

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you to all you lovely ladies who find the time to reply to every
I just pop on for a few minutes while at work - TUT TUT I know but I don't really get a chance when I get home...
I really feel for all you girls in the States - your healthcare is unbelievable! Thank God for the NHS otherwise I would not be able to afford to have a baby.... but in saying that I have gone down the holistic route as regards to my fertility treatment which I have paid for myself as my Dr is useless
I am so impatient this month I am just itching to know one way or the other as I am sure we all are on here but I have a while to go yet.....

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo