Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

101 - 110 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Nicole: Hope you get some relief with your ear, girl..

Basia: I really hope it works for you!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Basia-- I don't really know what that means, but it sounds big! Does that mean that you'll probably O today or tomorrow?

User Image

9 years ago

I did not ovulate yet. But my body is ready for it :) it can happen any moment. Hopefully today.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yay Basia! So happy for you! I really really hope it works out this month!!

User Image

9 years ago

Basia, are you doing a trigger?

9 years ago

I know I ovulated because my temp went up this morning but not as much as normal. I think I ovulated last night because when I went to bed at about midnight I was having a lot of pressure in that region so maybe I haven't released enough progesterone yet to raise my temperature as much. I think I'll see a bigger rise tomorrow. We got in one more bd last night right as I was feeling the pressure so I'm feeling pretty optimistic about it. Good luck to everyone Oing and still waiting to O!!

User Image

9 years ago

Jj-no trigger. I got LH surge last night. I should ovulate either today or early tomorrow

Rpope- yet :) our O is super close. ahhhh tww starts again

to all of us

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I will be right there with you guys, Basia & RPope! Hoping not to lose my mind through this!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I apologize in advance for the extremely long post.

Well, I am coming over from the May board. arrived and once I learned I did indeed ovulate last month I was feeling pretty hopeful. So now, naturally, I am feeling pretty bummed. But hey June is a fantastic month and hopefully this is it for us.

For those of you who do not know me...

DH & I are going into our 19th cycle of TTC. My EDD would be June 17. I can not believe we have been at this for over a year and a half. I know some of you have been at this longer and I can completely sympathize with you. Back in May I had a Lap done and the doc told us to try for 4 months on our own and if nothing happens then we can discuss trying an IUI. IVF is out of the question for us. No way we can afford that. So basically if nothing happens this month then we may try an IUI. I did call the doctors today and I have them checking with the insurance company to see if they cover IUI. There is a good chance that they might....my hubby's insurance says they cover Fertility Treatments with no exclusions. But I want to see it to believe it...lol.

DH was so sweet to me this morning. I made a comment on how bad my cramps were and he heated me up a smell good rice bag thingy to place on my cramps. OMG that helped a lot this morning. Along with some Midol. It definitely helped me get up on this cold icky day...lol. Sadly I think Summer is officially over. It has dropped 20 degrees from yesterday. And supposedly going to stay this way for at least this week...which is high 50's to low 60's. We only got to see maybe a weeks worth of Summer temps. On the bright side we never had to use the A/C this Summer so our gas and electric was really cheap. I do hope I get pregnant soon though. I heard the Winter months are more tolerable while pregnant. Not freezing your ass off. FX'd!!!

This month as well as taking Fertility vitamins, Omega 3, baby aspirin and drinking FertiliTea (which I wasn't drinking regularly), I am going to try soft cups. I tried them last month but I think it was after I O'd so it most likely didn't make a difference. Hopefully this month it will.

It has taken me awhile to catch up on everyone. If I miss anybody below please forgive me. I will try to be better at it going forward.

scoobyfanatic56: So glad you got in to see a different doctor that did tests. And that you felt comfortable with... YAY! Hope you are able to get some answers now.

I take a prescription Fertility Vitamin and the doc suggested I, as well as DH, take an additional Vitamin D-3 as well. I bought a 2 pack at Sam's Club and I am only 1/2 through one bottle. I bought them back in Nov. I can't recall the cost but I don't think it was that expensive.

Basia30: this month with the IUI!

nicole2014: I know I am a couple days late with this but, I would definitely agree with the CD16 O date. You have a 3 consecutive day climb and then it levels off. Looks great. Last month I never did get a +OPK but my progesterone test proves that I did O. So you might've been like me and had a short surge.

_snowwhite_: So sorry about your mothers reaction. I too love to sleep. Just say, "I am enjoying it now because I know it won't be the same when I have a baby"...lol. Hopefully then she will know that you understand that and is ready for it.

you get your chance to BD this month.

RPope84: Glad you got your solid smiley face! this month!

marcie_pants: Good to hear your DH rescheduled his SA. Hopefully you O this week so it doesn't interfere with BD'ing. My doctor suggested to my DH when he had to have his done to do it while I was on AF. And under no circumstances to have it done while we were in my fertile window...lol. It was weird hearing the doctor say that.

DanielleH13: It's weird to say this but I hope the bad smells are a good sign for you!

jjgibson: Do you have the FF settings set to Advanced or are you manually putting in O date? I think I might agree with the CD13 O date. But it's a bit hard to tell.

Bumpin4Baby: I think you have definitely the right thought process and I am routing for you!

To everyone else I didn't mention...Welcome and this month I truly hope we see LOTS & LOTS of

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo - sorry to hear that you got caught by the witch! fingers crossed for you this month!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo